Bob Harper - The Skinny Rules

Day 1 complete. Feeling better already..!! Will start weighing 2moro. :)

Day 2 complete. My first weigh in shows a 1.5lb loss. Energy levels increasing and had a really good nights sleep. I forgot I sleep better doing this plan :)

Day 3 complete........!! Loving this extra energy. Weight loss today 3/4lb :)

Loving your posts... I need to get back to this... Tomorrow DAY ONE.

Good luck MinnieMel :)

Day 4 complete. I had such a busy day I didn't drink enough water and I messed up my food by having a small baked potato for my evening meal...!! So no weight loss today. I think the no carbs after 14:00 is one of the crucial rules.

Shazzabir said:
Good luck MinnieMel :)

Day 4 complete. I had such a busy day I didn't drink enough water and I messed up my food by having a small baked potato for my evening meal...!! So no weight loss today. I think the no carbs after 14:00 is one of the crucial rules.

Me, too. The no carbs after lunch really applies to me as I'm carb sensitive.

Find I am really good all day, make fab choices for meals then mess it up after dinner. I then snack on 'healthy' things, but the calories add up.

faith'smummy said:
Find I am really good all day, make fab choices for meals then mess it up after dinner. I then snack on 'healthy' things, but the calories add up.

Me and nuts... A real weakness.

And day 1 almost over.....again!!!! The lack of carbs feels a huge sacrifice today, but know it will be worth it :)

And day 1 almost over.....again!!!! The lack of carbs feels a huge sacrifice today, but know it will be worth it :)

I think so... detox is never easier. Congrats!

Hi everyone *waves*

I keep seeing the skinny rules pop up. I'm debating giving it a go. I have 1 stone to lose in 10 weeks and hve been stuck at this weight since June so need something to rev me up!

X

Nikki<3 said:
Hi everyone *waves*

I keep seeing the skinny rules pop up. I'm debating giving it a go. I have 1 stone to lose in 10 weeks and hve been stuck at this weight since June so need something to rev me up!

X

Hi Nikki

I was stuck with my weightloss too, but skinny rules got me to my goal weight. I use it to maintain now, so can be more relaxed at a w/e.
I don't think it's the easiest plan, but the weight loss is good if you follow it properly. Keep us updated if you give it a go :)

I've just bought the book and am slowly reading it. Just need to start applying some of the rules to my daily routine. I could do with a bit of a kick start as i feel like i am loosing motivation.

sammyzip50 said:
HI I'm back! Only to realise not many on here anyway!

Anyone still following Bob? :D

SarahB said:
I've just bought the book and am slowly reading it. Just need to start applying some of the rules to my daily routine. I could do with a bit of a kick start as i feel like i am loosing motivation.

I am trying to get back on track. Had my water, breakfast within 1 hour of waking, trying to limit he coffee, decaf only after noon, no carbs after lunch, etc. It is baby steps to make the changes and get them to stick.

I am on and off at the moment, kind of half following. Must make more of an effort.

I have read up on The Skinny Rules and I am thinking of trying it for a few weeks to see if it is doable for me. I have three and a half stone to lose... Its worth a shot I think. X

I'd like to buy this book, maybe next pay day!

Back