• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boden swimsuit

Sez

has started again!!
Just treated myself to a gorgeous Boden swimsuit, from Ebay. Total bargain, brand new and utterly lovely!

Is a size 14, and although I got it on was pretty snug . (I am no way a 14 yet, but HAD to try it!!)

Roll on August when I can wear it with pride in Spain!! :character00255::character00255::character00255::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
What's a Boden swimsuit?
Sorry - but after 20 years of not going swimming at all, I'm a bit out of touch with the world of cossies ;)

'Boden' is a really nice make of clothing - they do fab kids stuff but it's usually v v expensive....!!
I just had a look .... lovely but I see what you mean about the prices! <gulp!>

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
I just had a look .... lovely but I see what you mean about the prices! <gulp!>
I know.....:eek: I would dearly love to buy my beautiful daughter a Mini Boden dress but I really can't justify it - and even on ebay the second hand ones go for mega money...!!! I'll just have to settle for 'Primarni'....lol (Primark!) I could kit her out for the summer for what one dress costs at Boden.....:D

Sez

has started again!!
we want a pic of the cossie
[

I lurve it!! It was £19 inc postage, bit more than I usually pay for my jumbo-hide-everything cossies, but its my holiday treat!! (also just bought this gorgeous sarong to hide my wobbly legs too!!!)

Naughty naughty.... hee hee!!!

It's gorgeous Sez .... you'll wow 'em on the beach!!

Ooh jealous - I love Boden, they always have good sales, which is when I usually treat myself :p

Your sarong is gorgeous too, you'll look fag & well done on the size 14 :D

Ooh, they are really lovely!!! Love the sarong! You will look FAB on holiday!