Body attack

joannelut

Did this class for the first time last night. WOW flippin heck that was 60 minutes of high intensity. There was no way I could talk during it and i WAS SWEATING BUCKETS.

Just booked up for next week LOL

Anyone else doing this.

4 times a week :D

isnt it fab!

sat/tues/weds/fri are my attack days, only like one instructs attack class though, the rest are tame in comparrison :D

I love body attack and body step :D I love the current attack release! I do 4 step and three attack classes most weeks. so hooked

I tried attack - bit too high intensity for me - don't really like lots of jacks etc - always worry it's not that good for your back but agree that it's a great workout.

I love body attack and body step :D I love the current attack release! I do 4 step and three attack classes most weeks. so hooked

i love the warmup :D

and the "do you like it hardcore" track, hard work but i love it, all them jacks are a killer :D

attack was the very first class i tried, found it so hard, couldnt get half the routine, but stuck at it and now i love it!

Last edited:
Yeah I love the warm-up and the reach up high track before the final peak. I am too heavy for jacks and pyro lunges at the moment so I take the options

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

i dont do the lunges, i just do a step knee instead :) still high impact, but just another option

the "reach up high just like a rainbow" track? love ittttt!

i love release 68, though i started doing attack on release 69. my instructors been doing attack for a long time time, so she often uses the old tracks and releases

Last edited:
Yay another addict of the classes ! Do you like body step ?

none of the gyms near me do body step, but ive heard its "attack on a step"
sounds like something id like aswell!

Yeah, step is great, can't believe some gyms don't hold it, our classes are always fully booked.

we already have two step classes going, and they get booked up pretty quick so i cant see them being replaced

Back