body hates.....

I hate my legs the most, years ago (alot) i had great legs & even won miss sexy legs in pontins!! but not long after i joined a gym & done loads of hrs on the stepping machines/treadmills just to get extra bonus points to eat LOL! only my legs went really muscular & an odd shape?? then i stopped the gym & my legs are still sort of the same, iv had another baby since so alot of walking! anyway i really hate my legs:((

my breasts, they're non existant, im getting a boob job though so hopefully i'll feel good about myself soon! XX

My boobs! I hate hate hate my boobs - being slightly larger in that area was a benefit until I had a baby, now the sag is unbearable! I HATE HATE HATE them! The thing is losing weight is making it worse not better. Ah well, it's true that the NHS will offer surgery to correct areas of your body made worse by weight loss. I think you need to keep the weight off for a year first.

Anyway, it's good to know all of us have our body niggles. Makes me feel better :)

Love and hugs x

My FLaaatttt chest is probably the worst thing, then theres my saggy tum and bum, and the lovely cellulite on my thighs lol. Mmmmm don't I sound attractive :)

But I was a size 24 and am now a 10, so I am happy :)

Meh. Body hates......

My arms are proper bingo-wings and I can't seem to tone them up. They are gross and I have loose-ish skin, especially around my armpits. My legs are incredibly short and they are muscular but still too large to wear skirt etc. My breasts were a lot bigger and now they're smaller the skin is a little bit loose and I'm only 25 :(

Unfortunately as a result of being over weight I was plagued with abcesses and boil-type things at the tops of my legs and under my arms for years. These have left me with unsightly scars and the skin is even more loose and stretched because of the swelling they create.

But.......we all have our body issues and I guess we just have to learn that weigh loss and body image isn't everything. Well, that's what I keep telling myself. I am hopeful that if I find a partner, for whom these things don't seem to matter, I will feel more comfortable with them myself.

We are all beautiful really - we just have flaws but that's part of being normal!!!

I don't think there's a piece of paper long enough to list all my body hates. It'll be my bingo wings and my breasts. I will admit I'm considering surgery, I'm trying to tone them up but it's not really working. The only thing about breast surgery is that I want kids and I always intended to breast feed and I won't be able to do that if I get work done on them. It's a bit of a grey area at the moment.

Thankfully my tummy as pinged back into shape quite nicely. There's some faint stretch marks but I'm not really a bikini person so that's not really an issue for me.

I had a boob job (went from an A to a D cup) and there is nothing stopping me from breast feeding. Trying for baby number two at the moment and fully intend to breast feed then too x

I will always hate my boobs! After losing the weight the first time round they really changed. I've put on over stone since September last year, and while they are bigger and not so sad looking, they will shrink and look all deflated again. :-(

Oh, and I just read about bingo wings- Cripes, mine are massive! I am 21 and I have the arms of an 80 year old! I have tried doing weights but while I have gained some muscle, it seems I haven't done anything to change my wings. :-(

Flabby tummy - check
bingo wings - check
deflated boobs - check
Fat thighs - check
I have them all...hopefully when the last stone and a half come off the legs and tummy might tone up a bit i think im stuck with the boobs and bingo wings forever though :(

I had a boob job (went from an A to a D cup) and there is nothing stopping me from breast feeding. Trying for baby number two at the moment and fully intend to breast feed then too x

My boobs will be shrinking (They are way to big) and I remember reading something that said it was a choice between smaller breasts and breastfeeding. I'll have to look into it again. Thanks :)

erm where do i start

after 4 babies one weighing 10lb 5oz and another weighing 9lb 8oz my tummy is a mess, in fact it lays next to me in bed like an old friend lol.

i hate hate hate my arms i have huge flappy wings and never ever wear short sleeve tops......i could be sweating my head off and i won't wear short sleeves.

and i really dislike my boobs................but if i could change just one thing it would be the arms cos i feel they are the things that stop my living life fully

Back