Body image .. and how I feel about mine

Here Here!
I hate my empty boobs - when I bend over to dry my legs after a bath my loose belly skin looks like crinkled cling film - I have a fold of skin hanging wher I used to have a peachy bum [a big peach admittedly]
dressed I'm a babe - it all hides away tucked in my larger than my size knickers - boobs pushed up and in ! I would consider surgery - and I think after 12 months of slimdom I will look into it as I will then truly feel like I am a slim person forever!
Good luck Sharon - you look so much younger than your age so why not have the perfect youthful body that you have worked so hard for?
christmas070.gif

Sharon, I know your avatar is only small but I can safely say from that you don't look 50 at all!!

Your post was so honest and heart felt and I really empathise like alot of people have already. My body has changed in a few ways, it's not just about fitting into smaller clothes anymore, this has brought on a whole new set of problems and dislikes with myself... such as my boobs, my bum, legs etc..

I can totally see where you're coming from, and if surgery is the way for you then go for it lady!! You deserve to love yourself after all you've lost and how hard you've worked, :)

Bambi xx

Back