Body magic buddy, where are you?!

Hey girls!

Well done Kellz on the swimming keep it up! :D

How you doin Roziee, how's your back did it settle in the end?

Sorry Ive been absent flippin laptop is sending me spare keeps going off midway thru posting so I am being super quick! Plus Ive been really busy goin around shopping for birthdays and fathers day etc etc Ive not stopped! I really hope I have made a loss this week Ive been good with my syns (well, having around 15, sometimes 7 or 9 sometimes 17 but it evens out I have to do the max 15 cos breastfeeding thats my excuse and Im sticking to it ;)

Ive been walking and babywearing and running up stairs with him strapped on instead of the lift at shopping centres etc so fingers crossed for weigh in tomo! xx

SophiaF said:
Hey girls!

Well done Kellz on the swimming keep it up! :D

How you doin Roziee, how's your back did it settle in the end?

Sorry Ive been absent flippin laptop is sending me spare keeps going off midway thru posting so I am being super quick! Plus Ive been really busy goin around shopping for birthdays and fathers day etc etc Ive not stopped! I really hope I have made a loss this week Ive been good with my syns (well, having around 15, sometimes 7 or 9 sometimes 17 but it evens out I have to do the max 15 cos breastfeeding thats my excuse and Im sticking to it ;)

Ive been walking and babywearing and running up stairs with him strapped on instead of the lift at shopping centres etc so fingers crossed for weigh in tomo! xx

:wavey:

Back is bad :( went to the doctor who said it can take a few weeks for the steroid to take effect so just have to wait and see I suppose..

A few weeks! Well roll on july then! (Lets hope it brings better weather too)

Spoke to my leader today at WI she says to get the stickers you have to fill out the fit log every week so Im starting handing them in now. Doing walking and stretches today, the suns out for once its lovely out there. So freezin in here tho we've had the heating on! :eek: x

hiya ladies

I had a bit of a wobble but I am back with a vengeance now. Worked out that between 1-18 june there were 10 days to party this year round (cos of jubilee, normally only 8) thats over now and I have a normal week ahead of me so I can stick to the plan and also have time for body magic. This weeks pledge is to do 15 mins of moderate intensity something, 5 x a week (my WI is thurs so my week is thurs-wed)

The something can be:

Walking with buggy
Walking baby carrying
Hoovering
Window cleaning
Gardening
Spring cleaning

So I have no excuses there are plenty of options. Today Im going to hoover the whole house and mop the floors as quickly as I can!

How you all getting on? x

Well I hoovered the house yesterday, my son wouldnt let me in his room so he has today to clean it up then Im GOING IN
:)banghead: lemme in!) No dust shall escape me!

Today Im walking rather fast up the town and around and home again. Might get one of those diet tracksuits that were advertised in SW mag with adjustable waistband-dont wanna keep buying new sizes.

Thats the only thing with this body magic, you need a shower after :character00115: :whacky068: :character00116: :stinkyfeet: :sign0137: :ashamed0005: :0bathtime::D

x

Back