Body magic!! what r u doin? x

I have a 6 month old Labrador to keep me fit :)
I used to do Zumba twice a week yoga once and dance once but it took up every Monday and Tuesday evening I didn't have time for tea (which is not good on this plan) and cost me £20. I realised I have wii zumba davina DVD a treadmill and my puppy whose after his bronze body magic award too lol

I have just completed my first session of c25k, woohoo. I 'run' on the cross trainer to soften the impact on my knees but am sure this still counts :). It also means that I can keep an eye on the rpm, distance and calories burned easily. I live on the coast which is the most beautiful place to go for a walk, jog or bike ride so I am going to try to work up to jogging properly at some stage,
My goal at the moment is to get into a routine of doing it and actually enjoy doing it like when people say they get a buzz out of running etc - will that actually happen :)
I was very sporty at school so it must be in the memory somewhere

I wanted to go for a brisk walk at lunchtime today but got stuck in a meeting till 1230 only leaving me 15 mins left of lunch. Think i'll go for an hour walk tonight after work.
Sx

i walk for about 20 - 30 mins dailys with my lovely dog and i brought wii zumba which i did for 30 mins last week and 30 mins today i wanted to do it daily but it nearly kills me lol i know its not a lot but every little helps

Body magic DEFINITELY speeds up weight loss

I have a Personal Trainer on a Monday night, running club on Tuesday night and then I try to run twice the rest of the week (often I don't!)

my lovely hubby just brought me your shape with camera i did it for 20 mins today wii zumba yesterday for 30 mins i feel im on a roll lol hope it lasts

Running (when I haven't got a dodgy knee like now) and walking my lovely whippets :)

I have only just started SW and did wii fit 3 days last week, and just dance 3 for the wii which is fun coz i can do it with the kids, given myself 2 days off and back on the wii fit tonight :) also been walking the school run instead of driving (handy as my car died yesterday :'( )

Back