Body Magic - What's your favourite activity?

Right guys, I'm needing your help. Looking to find new/fun activities to build up my body magic! I WILL get these awards! What's your favourite activity? Did you find it hard building up your body magic? What keeps you motivated? If your have and body magic awards, which one are you at?

Currently I am quite enjoying going to the gym (which is unlike me) and I have just bought a new pair of walking boots. I've had them about a week and they're still sitting in the box...hmmmm..... :sigh:

I do a mix - gym workouts x2-3 a week, aquafit and either a walk or toning exercises at home at the weekend.

I have to say that I need a routine so I plan out my week in advance and then I find it much easier to stick to.

I really enjoy it now and I'm just completing week 6 of my gold award.

Zumba all the way :) I go 3 x per week and love it. It doesn't feel like you're exercising as you're too busy having fun!

I do try to get to the gym as well but I get so bored and don't work as hard a I do at the classes

i go to the gym about 2/3 times a week, i also love Aqua Jog, and also swim............

I can't afford classes or gym membership but I walk everywhere. I don't drive so I bundle my little girl in her pram and just go walkabout :)

I've just started sw but I'm planning on getting back to running and doing a few zumba classes again - love them!

Also, we went out for an unplanned cycle run at the weekend. Hadn't been on a bike for years. After falling off within the first few minutes I really got the hang of it and absolutely LOVED it!!! So am going to buy a nice comfy seat for my bike (my butt is complaining atm) and will add that too into my exercise plan.

Also, we went out for an unplanned cycle run at the weekend. Hadn't been on a bike for years. After falling off within the first few minutes I really got the hang of it and absolutely LOVED it!!! So am going to buy a nice comfy seat for my bike (my butt is complaining atm) and will add that too into my exercise plan.

I invested in a pair of the proper cycling shorts, you know the ones that make you look like you're wearing a nappy?! Not the most fashionable things to wear but make cycling so much more comfortable! :)

Don't have spare cash for gyms/swimming/classes etc.. Going to kusadasi in 2 and half weeks and planning new york for next year so all spare cash goes for my holidays lol so I'm a walker all the way!! I walk my dogs on weekends they get more and once a week ill do an hour without the dogs so I can get a real quick paced out of breath type walk.

To be honest, if I was to sign up to a gym it would feel like a chore and I'd hate it probably, so with walking the dogs I enjoy it so means I stick to it.

I have to say that I need a routine so I plan out my week in advance and then I find it much easier to stick to.

Think that may be a good idea! Might make a wee chart and plan my exercise like I do with my meals! I'm starting college at the end of the month so once I find out my timetable I can plan. Plus the days I am there it is a 15/20 min walk both ways which will help towards getting my awards!

When I was at college the walk to and from the train station was super exercise - especially on the days I was running late (and there were many of those!).

What I really enjoy at the moment is badminton in the garden when the weather behaves, brisk walks, and I do have a few favourite exercise DVDs which I mix up with a few exercises on the fitness ball. :)

Bokwa :) great fun, I can never explain it properly so my advice would be to Google it ;)

I love to run and go to the gym. When I was at the gum last week they were holding a Bokwa training sessions for all the regions instructors....looked like tonnes of fun. They said its really good for kiddys too. I'm sure my daughter will love it, I'm far too uncoordinated and will just look like a de strung puppet swatting flys! :D

i run. one run left til i complete the c25k. it's actually fun now! i'm planning on starting swimming in the next few weeks, just summoning up the courage to wear a swimming costume. i've got my silver body magic. i'm not officially going for gold atm but i probably should start writing things down. i was ill and did nothing for 2 weeks recently so stopped doing it. it's not exactly helping the weight loss so far, but i'm hoping it will start paying off soon.

Lol great minds?? My consultant mentioned it cause I do a lot of walking with the baby but what do I do lol.. I feel all confused ?x

Back