Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

body magic!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    posted earlier about not feeling like im getting anywhere, so last night i decided i would go for a walk, did 2 miles! got home and was sweaty and red but not out of breath! I really enjoyed it too, just taking 30 mins out to myself. went again this afternoon...same route. I feel great and its only been 2 days....so my pact to myself is to do at least 30mins a day. Fingers crossed it will help with the weight loss, x:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    fab stuff, i love a bit of exercise these days, especially on my own, good for the mind, and body too :) well done

4. BrightonMark

BrightonMark Trying... Really Trying.

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Atkins!
    I dont really get the whole "Body Magic" thing. BUT I assume its generally just about exercising.

I was looking for a decent gym around me, but I was shocked at how expensive they were! I went out and bought a fold up exercise bike, and now love it, I just use it whilst I would have just been chilling out watching TV and I must say I think it makes a bigger change to my weight loss than the diet! Alongside it, its working really well but I lose much more on a day I spent longer on the bike!

5. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I exercise regularly & even if I don't feel like doing it at the time I feel so much better afterwards. Its great for clearing your mind & knowing that it will help losses. Finding exercise you love & will stick at is the tough bit!

6. slimboots

slimboots Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Well done Becky. I too started again today (exercise wise). I ran a marathon last year and now after a two and a half stone weight gain and a difficult year I can barely run the length of myself. But I know when I get in to it I feel fantastic for it. Just going to crack on every day....good luck in your journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.