Body Optimise advice please.

Angelkitty

Unfortunately due to personal issues I have to stop going to my weekly group. My boyfriend has offered to pay for me to be an on-line member, but I am unsure how this works. I was wondering a few things, like would I still have access to the password to check syn values? If anyone has any experience of how exactly the on-line membership works, please let me know! Thanks x

I use Body Optimise - it's been great for me. The first three months was £60, then £45 afterwards per month (if you change your membership).

You can look up all SYNS online, track your food diary, track your weight loss. There aren't any forums, though. It IS quite expensive, but as I can't go to class it is a wonderful alternative because I track my weight loss and my daily food diary; I find it really encouraging, and use this forum as a supplement.

I tried three months for a trial to see how I would do - I liked it, so have signed up for another three months!

I agree I'm really enjoying bodyoptimise..... £60 for the first 3months (I think this is what I paid and that included a magazine subscription too), then £45 for the next 3 months or £80 for the next 6 months, 12 months for £140. There's all the articles that I think you'd find on the SW site, food diary, menu generator, syns online, body magic challenges (not sure if this is actually on the SW site), access to the bookshop to buy recipe books, progress charts etc etc. I'm using it as a headstart before going to class to lose the last 7lb, thats the plan. Good luck if you decide to go for it :)

Back