Body Shape?

I have NO idea what body shape I am?

My current stats are -

So does that mean I am an hourglass as I go "in then out" with similar size in bottom and top half?

I find my stats odd as I have always been a lot bigger on my top than my bottom but dunno if that is just due to boobage as I`ve never known my actual stats before starting CD when I was measured.

I would like to start dressing to work with my body as I usually go for baggy as poss to hide the flab :rolleyes: whereas if I actually wear the right style for my body, I might be able to wear nicer clothes without looking like a hippo!

Hope this makes sense, I am not very articulate lmao

LiSe Xxx

**ahhhh!! Edited as I have just realised I have lost more inches! And I am now -

So would that make me an apple??

Gah!! Confusion!! haha

Xx

cant help on this one i am afraid consoder my self more a barrel of ale shape

looked at pictures u up loaded the other day, picture is more useful for this then numbers!

i think hur glass BUT need to see you in a fitted top, as i cant see what your waist line is in that pictures :)

hope that helps.

I looked this up.To be hour glass your waist has to be at least 9 inches less than your hips and your bust and hips have to be virtually the same. Id say you have a normal shape pretty much like mine (only my stats are a bit larger!)

cant help on this one i am afraid consoder my self more a barrel of ale shape

Ha! Sadly, I think I may be the same shape ;) Xx

looked at pictures u up loaded the other day, picture is more useful for this then numbers!

i think hur glass BUT need to see you in a fitted top, as i cant see what your waist line is in that pictures :)

hope that helps.

Eek, Hope you didn`t go blind!! :8855:

I do actually have a waist! I don`t tend to wear anything fitted as I`m too fat :( The top I`m wearing is as close as I get and that isn`t often. Thanks for the input Xx

I looked this up.To be hour glass your waist has to be at least 9 inches less than your hips and your bust and hips have to be virtually the same. Id say you have a normal shape pretty much like mine (only my stats are a bit larger!)

I dunno what your shape is tho? lol Xx

Back