body shapes

abigail09

Gold Member
what 'body shape' is everyone, i have often tried to work out mine, i think im an apple but not too sure - the worst type apparently for weight related health problems as i carry my weight round my abdoman. but then alot have people told me im not an apple but im not pear shaped, not hour glass, not top heavy and not boyish hmmmm...

I am a proper hourglass :D My boobs and hips are exactly the same size and I have quite a small waist in comparison.

I like my shape when I am a lower weight, not so much when I am bigger!

Theresa x

im not anything really, should be an hourglass as my shoulders and hips are the same and my waist goes in but i have no boobs, i think they are growning backwards and are inside my body instead of out lol. im not straight up and down but have curves so i have no idea, i could never work it out

sounds like an hourglass shape monkeys bunny.

I use to have no boobs to speak of... but what was there...were well formed until I got pregnant and breatfed...they never went back small again even when I lost weight and now they are huge...but thankfully shrinking as I lose weight again.

Thank you:thankyou:

The first one is my starting weight on my weight loss journey three years ago in two weeks time:eek:

I lost six and half stone and regained five stone:sigh:

I started again in March and I think I have finally got it this time.:innocent0001:

My energy level is now back up and I love being able to exercise and back to having a choice of clothes to wear.

The furture looks good.

Love Mini xxx

Im hourglass, huge boobs 36H and big hips - small waist - ish!! lol

xxx

i wish when you lost weight it would come off the places you want it to. maybe liposuction is my only option. i measure 28.5 waist and 34 inch hips so there isnt that much difference when i see other peoples measurements and they have tiny waists and bigger hips hmf :(

Im hourglass, huge boobs 36H and big hips - small waist - ish!! lol

xxx

Have they gone down in size since you lost weight?

I have noticed this time mine don't seem to be shrinking as fast as the last time for some reason?

Back