Body shaping pants

I always buy a size smaller than I actually am.. I find it sucks me in better!! ;) Also for just some simple sucky in pants, primark do great ones for £4!

i have worn the high waisted shorts type for years i get then from Bhs or marks and sparks. they give me loads of confidence and look great with dresses and skirts. the passion killer side of it i always manage to slide the off with the skirt or i do it in the bathroom so hubby never has any idea i wear them.

I paid £140 for my last corset (from a corsetry shop in Glasgow) and now its too big, if the straps/edges at the back meet, its too big. It needs to have some gap to play with in it.

Am considering firing my corset up on Ebay actually as only worn it a handful of times, say 6 or so, and its a rigid steel boned number.
You should defo put it on eBay (I've got two that are now too big, a black and a red, so I might myself).

Here you are, Tilly - United Kingdom - Corset Directory - the best two are Vollers and Axfords (also Rigby & Peller, but they are really dear), who make to measure. There are also corsetmakers on eBay, who will also make to measure, a lot cheaper too (but obviously not that 'perfect' fit because the corset won't have been physically fitted by the maker).

Post up a pic if you get a corset - promise! :D

Back