Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Body Shop sale

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by joannef, 26 December 2007 Social URL.

1. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    The Body Shop seem to have quite a good sale on at the moment.

I've never bought stuff online from them before as I normally just go in store but I've ordered £86.00 worth of products for £37.00 including postage :D.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I find when i go in the bodyshop , the sales people jump on you , and say do you need any help you say no and then they ask what are you looking for , i feel like saying i'm looking to be left alone . Thats why i think its empty most of the time .

4. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    They did that to me the other day when I was trying to pick a christmas present. I hate it when shops do that - I normally just give up looking and walk out. I prefer to be left alone to make my own mind up about what I buy.

5. ls25

ls25 Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There were loads of things I wanted to buy on their online sale but it was all gawn, gawn, gawn. :cry:

Ah well, I'll try the one in town tomorrow. :D

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey i did go in the bodyshop yesterday and guessw hat , they left me alone , why ? because the shop had say 5 people in there as the sale stuff was right near the door , and it ened there too , that was it lol .

7. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Hiya Girls,

I used to be a Body Shop @ Home Consultant for 4 years & when I went in the shop for a couple of hours to try & get parties, I used to watch the girls hound customers, to see customers walk out the shop as they dont want to feel presurised into buying anything.

I asked her why they do it, they basically have been told to approach every customer, they are trying to be helpful but its pressure selling, I HATE that when I go into a shop, If someone wants help then they will ask, If they don't ask for help then leave them alone..

Winds me right up.. :mad:

8. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    By the way Girls I have loads of Products left from my body shop days, if you needed anything specific, e-mail me, I will see if I have it, Look on the E-bay & blogging section on here as Its a link to a few of my body shop products on e-bay.. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.