Body Shop sale

joannef

The Body Shop seem to have quite a good sale on at the moment.

I've never bought stuff online from them before as I normally just go in store but I've ordered £86.00 worth of products for £37.00 including postage :D.

I find when i go in the bodyshop , the sales people jump on you , and say do you need any help you say no and then they ask what are you looking for , i feel like saying i'm looking to be left alone . Thats why i think its empty most of the time .

I find when i go in the bodyshop , the sales people jump on you , and say do you need any help you say no and then they ask what are you looking for , i feel like saying i'm looking to be left alone . Thats why i think its empty most of the time .
They did that to me the other day when I was trying to pick a christmas present. I hate it when shops do that - I normally just give up looking and walk out. I prefer to be left alone to make my own mind up about what I buy.

Hey i did go in the bodyshop yesterday and guessw hat , they left me alone , why ? because the shop had say 5 people in there as the sale stuff was right near the door , and it ened there too , that was it lol .

They did that to me the other day when I was trying to pick a christmas present. I hate it when shops do that - I normally just give up looking and walk out. I prefer to be left alone to make my own mind up about what I buy.

Hiya Girls,

I used to be a Body Shop @ Home Consultant for 4 years & when I went in the shop for a couple of hours to try & get parties, I used to watch the girls hound customers, to see customers walk out the shop as they dont want to feel presurised into buying anything.

I asked her why they do it, they basically have been told to approach every customer, they are trying to be helpful but its pressure selling, I HATE that when I go into a shop, If someone wants help then they will ask, If they don't ask for help then leave them alone..

Winds me right up.. :mad:

By the way Girls I have loads of Products left from my body shop days, if you needed anything specific, e-mail me, I will see if I have it, Look on the E-bay & blogging section on here as Its a link to a few of my body shop products on e-bay.. :D

Back