Body Temperature on TS / Nausea

Andrea5867

I've been back on Exante around 10 days and have noticed that my face and body seem extremely warm in comarison to my hands - it almost feels as though I am running a temperature
I cant remember if I was like this last time so was wondering if its a Ketosis thing or not ??
My daughter started the diet the same time as a boost for her holiday in a months time and has lost 10 of the 14 pounds target but is feeling increasingly unwell. She has been sick a few times over the weekend but this has subsided to leave a permanent feeling of nausea and dizzyness. I had advised her to have a light meal but she wants to see if it will pass as she already plans to move to 1000 cals from Monday, 1400 the week after and then be ok for the holiday
Any ideas ??
Andrea x

Hi Andrea, a lot of people say they get cold, but I too am a lot warmer in ketosis! Ive always had cold hands and feet before, mine used to be due to poor circulation, but its all gone on this diet. I also had wondered if it affected my health, I got horrible dizzy spells and even saw stars regularly for the first few weeks, and had absolutely no energy for weeks, but now in week six it all seems to have passed (still warm tho) and I feel pretty normal, for me, lol. Are you drinking lots of water? At least 2-4L daily? I upped my intake and the hot flushes pretty much went.

I was really ill in week 4, was bed bound for three days and thought maybe the diet had killed my immune system, but then my family all got it one by one, so I guess it was just a nasty bug.

I think it takes our bodies by real surprise when we start a VLCD and for some people they experience all sorts of symptoms while they adjust. And it takes a lot longer for some people too.

Back