Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bodytrim anyone ?

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by hardcandy, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. hardcandy

hardcandy Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Bodytrim
    Hi there

I am starting Bodytrim on 01/09 is anyone else on this who may be able to share some experience ?

Did A VLCD last year and lost 4st then found it again :( Have been messing with Cambridge (last years VLCD) since Christmas and got nowhere so figured I would actually eat something and Bodytrim sounds quite healthy after the 3 days induction. I am used to not eating as per the VLCD so 3 days of protein doesnt sound too bad

Amanda x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigbetty

bigbetty New Member

Diet:
    BodyTrim
    Hello mate! :wave_cry:

I have the big "end of first week weigh in" tomorrow!! Will let you know how I get on!!

I have to admit I don't feel like I've lost any more since I saw you on Thurs, but like Steve says even if I haven't - 5lbs is still a great achievement!

4. hardcandy

hardcandy Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Bodytrim
    Come on Betty, dont get all disheartened. I bet you have lost even if its another 1lb, a 1lb off is better than a 1lb on. Whatdya say about the Yoga ? Will send you a link.

My Aunt Flo has just arrived, oh the joy so now I will be grumpy and having a meat fest :D

HC xx

5. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    hi

im starting my bodytrim as soon as my pack arrives, so im interested to see how anyone else has got on?

Thanks

Linz

6. hardcandy

hardcandy Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Bodytrim
    Hi there

I started today. Its quite hard to remember to keep eating every 2 hours lol. Its a real meat fest too, I think I will have to have some quorn or something I cant take this much meat all the time. Feeling ok though, bit headachey this morning but I think thats through lack of carbs.

I would love a salad right now but I guess I will have one on Friday hooray.

Good luck xx

7. Holidaygal

Holidaygal New Member

Diet:
    Bodytrim
    Bodytrim

Hi, I started Bodytrim last Monday (14 sep) and weighed in yesterday ;) I lost 6.5 lbs!!! It was well worth the headaches and the 3 day carb detox!! Im finding it fairly easy to follow although the 2 litres of water that you must drink is quite a challenge for me. My only problem is I've had quite a lot of lower abdomen pain on my right side and its quite tender to touch. This has only started since I started the diet? Has anyone experienced anything like this? Anyway, good luck to all of you Bodytrimmers, I have 6 weeks to lose as much weight as possible before my trip to Cuba x;)

8. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Diet:
    Exante
    hellooooooooo silly question but what is Bodytrim?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.