Bodytrim anyone ?

hardcandy

Hi there

I am starting Bodytrim on 01/09 is anyone else on this who may be able to share some experience ?

Did A VLCD last year and lost 4st then found it again :( Have been messing with Cambridge (last years VLCD) since Christmas and got nowhere so figured I would actually eat something and Bodytrim sounds quite healthy after the 3 days induction. I am used to not eating as per the VLCD so 3 days of protein doesnt sound too bad

Amanda x

Hello mate! :wave_cry:

I have the big "end of first week weigh in" tomorrow!! Will let you know how I get on!!

I have to admit I don't feel like I've lost any more since I saw you on Thurs, but like Steve says even if I haven't - 5lbs is still a great achievement!

Come on Betty, dont get all disheartened. I bet you have lost even if its another 1lb, a 1lb off is better than a 1lb on. Whatdya say about the Yoga ? Will send you a link.

My Aunt Flo has just arrived, oh the joy so now I will be grumpy and having a meat fest :D

HC xx

hi

im starting my bodytrim as soon as my pack arrives, so im interested to see how anyone else has got on?

Thanks

Linz

Hi there

I started today. Its quite hard to remember to keep eating every 2 hours lol. Its a real meat fest too, I think I will have to have some quorn or something I cant take this much meat all the time. Feeling ok though, bit headachey this morning but I think thats through lack of carbs.

I would love a salad right now but I guess I will have one on Friday hooray.

Good luck xx

Bodytrim

Hi, I started Bodytrim last Monday (14 sep) and weighed in yesterday ;) I lost 6.5 lbs!!! It was well worth the headaches and the 3 day carb detox!! Im finding it fairly easy to follow although the 2 litres of water that you must drink is quite a challenge for me. My only problem is I've had quite a lot of lower abdomen pain on my right side and its quite tender to touch. This has only started since I started the diet? Has anyone experienced anything like this? Anyway, good luck to all of you Bodytrimmers, I have 6 weeks to lose as much weight as possible before my trip to Cuba x;)

Back