Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bolated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by white, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. white

white Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Hi jus wonderd if any one has had bloating i have been doing the ss for 6 days now but sometimes feel so bloated, its a mix between that and trapped wind.

Any advice pls as this is putting me off the shakes, jus cos i cant fit anything down.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    are there any natural tablets you can get for trapped wind hun?
    I know i get quite bloated, but its becuase i have an ability with pooing! :D

4. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    I had the same problem in the beginning but after few more days you should be ok.

I think it was down to the amount of water I was drinking! My body didn't know what hit it.lol

I wouldn't risk tablets though just incase they mess with ketosis but if it is annoying you that much maybe ask your CDC for suggestions xx

5. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I always feel really bloated for about the first week/week and a half from all of the water intake but it does stop after a while and it's replaced by a lovely 'flatter stomach' feeling....it's just your body getting used to so much water gurgling around :)

xxx

6. white

white Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Thank you all i have my 1st wi today so i will speak to cdc. It feels the same as drinking large amounts of larger lol (if only) and tbh i have only gone to loo twice in a wk norm im an every day girl. but i dnt feel the need. Thanks again all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.