Bolated

white

Hi jus wonderd if any one has had bloating i have been doing the ss for 6 days now but sometimes feel so bloated, its a mix between that and trapped wind.

Any advice pls as this is putting me off the shakes, jus cos i cant fit anything down.

are there any natural tablets you can get for trapped wind hun?
I know i get quite bloated, but its becuase i have an ability with pooing! :D

I had the same problem in the beginning but after few more days you should be ok.

I think it was down to the amount of water I was drinking! My body didn't know what hit it.lol

I wouldn't risk tablets though just incase they mess with ketosis but if it is annoying you that much maybe ask your CDC for suggestions xx

I always feel really bloated for about the first week/week and a half from all of the water intake but it does stop after a while and it's replaced by a lovely 'flatter stomach' feeling....it's just your body getting used to so much water gurgling around :)

xxx

Thank you all i have my 1st wi today so i will speak to cdc. It feels the same as drinking large amounts of larger lol (if only) and tbh i have only gone to loo twice in a wk norm im an every day girl. but i dnt feel the need. Thanks again all

Back