Bone/muscle pain help please????????

LOL it's crazy how much LT changes us, not only physically, but mentally too. I just hope this time when I've finished, I'll have a better perspective on weight maintenance.

Oooh little darlin :( Poor you. So sorry to hear you're feeling bad sweetie.

I know how you feel. My bones, back, side, legs, hips ect have been so sore. I know this has a lot to do with the cold weather, as I'm constantly freezing. My Doctor told me that your frame gets used to supporting your weight, so it 'settles' When we lose a big amount of weight in a short space of time the frame has to adjust and redistribute this weight. This apparently takes a bit of time.

My legs and hips are so sore in bed as they haven't as much padding! I find it so hard to get comfortable. Oh the joys of getting slim eh.

Also my posture is sh*t. I'm having to correct it all the time, as I find my back getting sore as I'm not standing/sitting upright enough.

If it doesn't ease or gets worse and is hard to cope with then get to the docs! They could give you something to make things more comfortable.

*hugs* (not too tightly as I don't want to hurt you!)

X

Yasmine, you can not build muscle while on a TFR diet. We are not consuming enough calories/getting enough protein.

Oooh little darlin :( Poor you. So sorry to hear you're feeling bad sweetie.

I know how you feel. My bones, back, side, legs, hips ect have been so sore. I know this has a lot to do with the cold weather, as I'm constantly freezing. My Doctor told me that your frame gets used to supporting your weight, so it 'settles' When we lose a big amount of weight in a short space of time the frame has to adjust and redistribute this weight. This apparently takes a bit of time.

My legs and hips are so sore in bed as they haven't as much padding! I find it so hard to get comfortable. Oh the joys of getting slim eh.

Also my posture is sh*t. I'm having to correct it all the time, as I find my back getting sore as I'm not standing/sitting upright enough.

If it doesn't ease or gets worse and is hard to cope with then get to the docs! They could give you something to make things more comfortable.

*hugs* (not too tightly as I don't want to hurt you!)

X

My Mam said something to me on the same terms last nite she tinks i may be putting extra pressure on different parts of my body now coz my body is changing its a good point. it mite also have something to do with the fact i cant feel my feet so i putting extra pressure on my knees and hips so i dont fall over hahaha!

Goin the doctor today so hopefully she will have answers and not just blame LT dont know how she feels about it.

Yasmine, you can not build muscle while on a TFR diet. We are not consuming enough calories/getting enough protein.

Seriously!!?? omg...:confused:...oh well LOL :p afterwards then LOL

How did you get on at the doctor's Ann marie? Strangely only my hands and my toes are freezing, the rest of me is fine. I do suffer from the aches and pains but I have fybromyalgia too so it's a little hard to tell the difference between the two although am sure the muscle pain is a little worse than it normally is, I seem to ache all over, especially when I wake up.

Hope the doc was able to shed some light on it for you hon ^.^

Back