boobies, kept them? lost them? or gained them?

from doig cd what have people notices about the size of their boobs? mine are ever so big so dont mind in the slightest losing some of them but i think i would hate it if i completely lost them altogether. what have your experiences been?

from doig cd what have people notices about the size of their boobs? mine are ever so big so dont mind in the slightest losing some of them but i think i would hate it if i completely lost them altogether. what have your experiences been?

I was a 38GG at 19stone and then went down to about a 36F at 13 stone so still more than a handfull....;):D

I'm a 42H right now and sure could use a substantial reduction. Don.t mind a 'C' cup. I suspect my boobies might need some surgical tidying up at the end of my journey - no implants tho.

Funnily enough I have kept mine - moreso than on any other diet.

I was a 46GG. Now I am a 40DD - my back size is shrinking but the cup size appears to be staying the same!

Having spoken to other folks on CD their experiences have been much the same.

Good & bad news there STBG. Good news is if I follow the trend I wont need surgical tidying but bad news is I wont be getting the reduction I so want:sigh:.

My experience was loss round the back but cup the same; 9.5 stones lost. Could just do with them being pulled up a bit post-baby thats all!

Hi

Some reduction but staying in proportion gone from 38E to a 34F.

Gx

Can i just be totally immature here and say:

BOOBIES! hahahaha, what a brilliant word.

STBG - did you have back pain? Do you still have back pain?
I have 36E and the bottom of my back kills me slowly xxx

Can I let my immature side out to play I call them boobie woobies.:giggle::eek:

No have never had back pain!

You should always make sure that you have a well-supporting underwired bra!

Yar, i do. i can't stand cheapy bras so i always get them fitted. Was in a car accident about 2 years ago, and ever since then i've had pain. Doctor tells me its down to breasticles...

Ta Ann xxxx

some of you seem to want rid of a smal amount of you boobie doos :giggle:and i would deffo like a little more so if you could send enough so i could go up 1 cup size :worthy:would be greatful:flowers: xxxx

If I recall correctly from last time, I went from a 44DD to a 38F but Jordan's firm handful they weren't! They looked like a couple of mittens hanging round my neck (remember when we did that as little kids?)

I hated them and could pick them up by pinching the saggy skin left behind. YUKK!!
I know that's going to happen again but without the bank balance to sort them out, not a lot I can do except scoop them into a decent uplift bra. :sigh:

I would like to keep as much of mine as possible!!

Being a C or D cup would be fine!

Back