Total Solution Boobies!

Ladies that have experienced weightloss on exante, were your boobs affected much? I've always been top heavy, and I'm hoping my barm cakes will become a bit more bap like!

6531d1316810579-np203-0r-205-uselesswopics.jpg

( well someone had to say it)

Yeah, I've lost over 3 stone so far and have gone from 40F to 38DD. I have been 2 stone lighter than this and they were 36D. Not a great shape any more cos they've stretched and sagged, but I now wear a bra 24/7 and I think it has helped.

My wappers were the bane of my life, I wanted to wear pretty things that didn't accommodate big ones. Now they're all flat and orrible. I want my plump roundy bigguns back. But not the fat belly, or legs, or hips, or bottom... Perhaps it was a small price to pay really...
(in reality I'm still wearing my old bras- the back size is too big but the cup size hasn't changed. So they've not actually shrunk, just lost plumpness... Pah)

I can cope with flat an orrible, that's what they make padded bras for! And if in return I get less fat everywhere else, I'll live with it. It'd just be nice to go into a shop and a top actually fit instead of having to buy one two sizes bigger to accommodate for the puppies ( though they are more like seal pups than dog pups) chicken fillets for us eh!

Back