Booboobearettes diary - 1st time on Exante

:sign0144: Hi everybody, I'm new to Exante and thought / hope that by keeping a diary on here I can get through anything thats thrown at me!

So my starter park arrived today, I was determined to begin today, even though my pack had not arrived when I left for work, :eek: so instead throughout the day drank 2 litres of water and had some bouillon for lunch. Not ideal I know, but i desperately wanted to start today. So when I got home my parcel was waiting and I was like a kid at christmas! :109:
I decided that as i dont like mushroom soup i woul try that first, and wow, it was lovely! i got a tip from somebody else on here to blend it in cold water and then microwave it and thats what i did, and wow i really was pleasantly surprised. I would have been happy to be served that in a restaurant (each to their own i guess!)
I'm going to go out walking in a bit with my bar and then later i will have a shake, its not ideal cramming them all in over a short time, but i know that if i only have two then 400 calories is not good for a day.

Today has not been as bad as i thought it would be and even though i effectively only had liquids throughout the day i have not been really hungry so not sure if its my mind fooling me about all this or what, but i dont mind whatever it is!

I got the powder fruit drinks too - cant say that i am overly impressed so far with them but we will see as the days go on.

really pleased with getting through nearly my first day so far :)

Back