Boobs be gone...

Your meals look so yummy hun :)

When are you offf to Disney hun. How old is your Little one? My little boy is 4 ( as of yesterday) That what I worry about not fitting on the rides. I want to take him to Disney land Paris when he is 6 or 7 so have till then to shrink!

xxx

I'm going to Disney in Aug. My eldest will be 14 when we go and my youngest will be almost 4. I took my son to Disney world 10yrs ago when he was 3 and he loved it and went on everything he was tall enough for, which was a lot. I took him to Disneyland Paris about 5yrs ago and he could go on everything and loved it. I have been planning this trip since my daughter was born, I LOVE Disney :)
I was about 19st when I went to Disneyland and 17st to Disneyworld and I fit on everything there, but some were a tight squeeze in Paris, I don't think I can make it to 19st before Aug, but I've heard that Florida's are a bit more generous with their seat sizes than Paris, fingers crossed.

Wow Hun I am V jealous :) Yep thats what I worry about Paris being a tight squeeze! Also hoping to go to Legoland and not sure I will fir into there rides either! I bet you could get down to around 20 stone by then hun :) You will have a FANTASTIC time. I looking forward to following your progress :) xxx

I went to Alton Towers last year and I fit on one rollercoaster and all the other rides that don't go upsidedown, I even fit on the kiddies rollercoaster ride lol, just not the 'big' adult ones and I still had a good time.
I know I'll enjoy Florida even if I don't fit on the Harry Potter ride :-( I've been saving for years, won't be going again for another 10yrs no doubt.

Aw.... I would love to go to Alton towers Its a way from us ( he in not so sunny Norfolk !).... I hate thing that go upside down :( so I would be ok with that. I want to be more healthy so I can join in with thing my little boy does. We are going away this weekend only up to the North Norfolk coats to a caravan park BUT I wont go swimming with him as I feel to BIG :( makes me so sad I go to this size... I hate being this big and not fitting into clothes although I now fit into asda George clothes Yay!!!!

Yep everything we sell Of Little ones we are putting in a pot to save up for Disneyland Paris... we are not even 1/4 of a way there yet though so need to do some serious saving!!!

xxxx

I'm in Linc's, only next door :) we took the kids to Wales in the summer and I went in the pool. If I didn't go then my daughter couldn't so I had to look past my own self consciousness to let her have some fun. I'm now trying to take her swimming in the local pool to be more confident before our holidays. I'm fine once I'm in, only self conscious getting in and out.
Have fun on your hols, Norfolk is lovely, the OH is from Hunstanton.
We still have a bit of saving to do before we go, but only about £500 so hopefully won't be too bad.

Oh we are off to Hunstantion for our Caravan break.... Yay you are only up the road :) I have literally just gone and put my size 26 swimming costume i have never warn in my case you are right about doing it for our children. I am not sure If I will be brave enough to wear it... TIME will tell! I will let you know!

Oh you will be able to save that up... I am TRYING to save £50 a month to join the GYM when little man starts school in sep :) to try and fill my days xxxx

I was on full gym membership but I didn't use it so swapped to pool only at £18 a month. I much prefer working out on my Wii at home and its tonnes cheaper in the long run. My OH also took me out running in the summer, hoping to start that up again and do the couch to 5k when the weather improves

I have a wii.. need to look into getting a wii Fit I have an exercise bike which I need to start using more.... In fact I might go on it now for 10 mins before I have a shower. Cleaning day today feel all dusty xxxx

I dont have Wii fit, we couldnt afford it at the time and ive found i dont need it, i did really well with my weight loss just using the personal trainer game, then my back went and i havent used it since, but i will

• D:- HM Smashing burgers with cheese and onions, chips and green beans with mayo (lots of mayo, 4syns)
_20160210_172416.JPG

• Pudding:- After Eight Dessert (5syns) and Cheetos spicy crisps (3syns)
Total 14syns

Last edited:
Morning all, shopping day today so i planned my weekly menu yesterday. Determined to get more veg in my diet and exercise more, my scales are still telling me ive put a pound on :-(

• B:- x2 toast with nutella and banana (3syns)
  • L:- HM tuna pasta (3syns) and carrot sticks with red pepper houmous (6syns). Can't believe that little pot of houmous is so many syns.
_20160211_124941.JPG

Last edited:
I know I LOVE hummus. It so good for you but has so many syns I have made the SW version but it dosnt taste the same!

Hope you are having a good day hun?

xxx

I've tried the SW version, but it tastes gritty rather than creamy, guess it could be my blender?!?!?

Hey. Sorry haven't been on properly to catch up. Your doing amazing. Oh you will defo enjoy Universal. I was in heaven, even just walking around hogsmeade and "London" It is incredible. The best parts were more the atmosphere than the rides I had my poor bf driven crazy wanting to be a wizard.

Your food is looking amazing. How's college going?

I cant wait to see it. Ive watched a few walkthroughs on Youtube and it looks amazing, I really want to try a butterbeer :) and go for lunch at the Leaky Cauldron.
Ive been on most of the rides before so i wouldnt be upset if i didnt fit on them now, but ill be sad to miss the new rides i havent been on, which includes the Harry Potter ones (except duelling dragons as that was there before).
Uni is going well thanks, they agreed to mark my assignment and I passed so cant complain.

• D:- Baked potato with curried beans and some ham which the OH made for me <3
_20160211_164059.JPG

• Supper:- mug shot
Total 12syns

Last edited:
No the hummus I made was gritty too hun.

Having butterbeer sounds like so much fun cheers!

Full of cold today, totally stuffed up and miserable. Decided not to inflict my fellow students with my lurgy so didn't go to Uni today. Curled up under my blanky atm, but have to take the OH for his MRI scan later, not looking forward to that.

• B:- bacon, egg, tom, mushrooms and x3 LF sausages with brown sauce (5syns) made by my lovely OH for me.
  • L:- HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns)
  • D:- x3 LF sausages, mash and beans, again thanks to my OH who is nursing me through my woman flu.. (3syns)
  • Supper:- Mugshot
Total 11syns

Last edited:
Butterbeer is so sweet! but I loved all the love potions mixed with Gillywater.

Awh the flu sucks, Im a snot monster again cause I got caught in a storm the other day and got soaked

Back