Boobs be gone...

Jhsax

Starting over
Yesterday I made a positive get back on track step to finally fit into a bra size I can buy in a shop rather than online. I lost just over 3st on SW last year and put most of it back on over Xmas, now the new clothes I bought don't fit and id already thrown my bigger clothes away. I'll be living in PJs and trackies until the new ones fit again as I refuse to commit to this weight by buying bigger clothes!!
  • For breakfast I had bacon and tomato on toast with brown sauce 2syns (for sauce)
  • For lunch I had pasta with cucumber, tomato, roasted red pepper, spring onion, a tin of tuna and some mayo 4syns (for mayo)
  • For dinner I had a pasta n sauce 0syns
  • For supper I had some slimming world chips, again with mayo (2syns for mayo)
  • For 'pudding' i made Scotch Eggs as I'm more savory than sweet. I made them with x2 heck chicken sausages (removed from skin) wrapped around a boiled egg and rolled in cous cous then baked for 30mins 1syns (for sausage)
Total 11 syns

I definitely didn't drink enough, having only one glass of water

Last edited:
Today has been a good day
  • Breakfast was Bacon and tomatoes on toast
  • Lunch was a minestrone cup a soup
Then I took my daughter swimming. Although I spent the whole hour pretty much floating around her while she paddled around in her armbands I still feel like I have done some exercise. I have to admit I do not like being seen in my swimming costume and pretty much run from the changing room to the pool and back again. I also left the house in my costume (under my clothes) and forgot to pack my bra :-( jiggly boobs all the way back to the car...

Found you:)

I am sure you used up a good few hundred calories swimming.

I had Steak and Mushroom Pie for dinner from SW's latest mag, out of the calendar for Jan 5syns. Didn't have any swede or carrot though so substituted a butternut squash. I also had some roast parsnips and sprouts (left over from Xmas) I hate sprouts :-( but my freezer is too small to have them sat there forever. I'm quite proud of the fact I've eaten so much veg.

I went food shopping after dinner to buy in loads of good snacks, I also bought some Peanut Hottie, a peanut butter hot drink I saw advertised in the SW mag, 4syns so I'm going to try that for my pudding.

Total today 12syns

Better with the drinking today, I managed 2 pints of water.

Well done on all the veggie!

I like sprouts and I find if you steam them instead of boil it takes away that bitter taste that can put people off...I steam most of my veg.

• For breakfast this morning I had one of my favs, creamy mushrooms on toast. I fry mushrooms, then remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons of reduced fat creme fraiche with loads of pepper (3syns) yummy...
I'm not a fan of cereal, porridge or fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and so I'm always looking for ideas that don't involve toast as eating bread every single day hampers my weight loss I've found.
  • For lunch I had cheese and bacon pasta made with pasta, fried bacon, cheese, cucumber, tomato, spring onions and a roasted red pepper mixed with some mayo (4syns)

Last edited:
Just had a coffee from my partners new coffee machine. A Mocha pod is 6syns, more than I expected and meaning nearly all my syns are gone for the day, only 2 left for dinner and supper. I tend to eat little through the day and then pig out at night and to combat this I have decided to eat one 'big' snack at night which I call supper, to limit the cravings for crisps and cheese toasties.

Last edited:
  • For dinner I had to be good and the rest of the family wanted pizza so instead I had x2 salmon fillets, some green beans and some cous cous 0syns so I can save my 2 syns for later
  • Pudding is a banana and a Clementine
  • Supper tonight will be x2 scotch eggs, they are very filing, although not quick to make 1syn for 2.

• For breakfast today I had x2 LMc Rosemary and Red Onion sausages, fried tomatoes and a fried egg 0syns
Hubby told me I'm going out for my birthday meal tonight to Chiquitos. It was my bday 2 days before Xmas, but I hate fighting with work Xmas parties for a table so I always go out in January. No syns for me today, saving them all for later :)

I was preparing my jacket potato and beans for my lunch when we suddenly got a power cut. I gave it a few minutes and when it looked like it wasn't coming back on I made a cold Lunch.
  • Lunch, whole tub of cottage cheese mixed with spring onion, tomato, cucumber and 1/2 a roasted red pepper (from a jar) and salt.
I'm quite proud that I had a proper look around for a healthy option rather than just settling for a sandwich. Got to save those syns...

Well I went out for my birthday meal, I didn't count syns and I enjoyed myself. I only eat out a few times a year and so I'm going to savour every minute. I had a Pina Colada, my OH shared the TexMex platter to start and I had a Burrito with beef chilli and Mexican rice for my main. As an extra Bday treat we stopped at the mall on the way home and the OH bought me a Wii and some games, including zumba 2 and personal trainer. I'm going to work off all those syns later.

• For breakfast this morning I made some SW free pancakes, wasn't overly impressed, but once smothered in Nutella you couldn't even taste them (4syns) The nutella was a bit sickly though, prob didn't need the whole tbsp

Last edited:
  • For lunch I had chicken with the skin on (that's the best bit) and HM cous cous with cucumber, tomato, spring onion, 1/2 a roasted red pepper, cheese and creme fraiche (6syns)
Then a banana to give me energy for Zumba

Lunch sounds good! I love chicken skin too :rolleyes:

I gave my new Wii a go and it was good fun, but sweaty lol
I tried Zumba 2 first, but she was moving way too fast for me and I just felt silly randomly waving my hands about.
My Fitness Coach was much better, they break it down into smaller chunks and gauge it to your fitness level. Some bits were hard to keep up with as I lack hand/eye/leg coordination, but I was doing it in the privacy of my own home rather than worrying that a bunch of strangers were watching my jiggly bits bouncing. I burnt 73 calories, which doesn't seem like much but I feel like I've achieved something.

• For dinner I had the SW vegetable and lentil lasagne from the SW Mag calendar. Was yummy and a big plateful for just 2.5syns.
When I was younger I hated lentils with a passion and meat, I was even a vegetarian for 3yrs, it wasn't until I was 20 that I realised I didn't hate them, its just that my mum can't cook, now I really love lentils and meat.

• For supper I'm having HM scotch eggs again, its my 'go to' snack at the minute
Total 13.5syns

Body is starting to ache a bit now, sign of a good workout today. Ive been reading some inspirational stories in the mag and how quickly some have managed to shift the weight, 7 months until my Florida holiday and im determined to fit on those rollercoasters, Feeling confident

Last edited:
  • For dinner I had the SW vegetable and lentil lasagne from the SW Mag calendar. Was yummy and a big plateful for just 2.5syns.
When I was younger I hated lentils with a passion and meat, I was even a vegetarian for 3yrs, it wasn't until I was 20 that I realised I didn't hate them, its just that my mum can't cook now I really love lentils and meat.

• For supper I'm having HM scotch eggs again, its my go to snack at the minute
Body is starting to ache a bit now, sign of a good workout today. Ive been reading some inspirational stories in the mag and how quickly some have managed to shift the weight, 7 months until my Florida holiday and im determined to fit on those rollercoasters, Feeling confident
Am sure you will make it your food diaries sound like your right on track.

Thanks SS.
Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, my poor back obviously didn't like all that jiggling about I did yesterday, hopefully I'll feel better later as I'm hoping to complete my three day training program on the Wii and then take my daughter swimming again on the 4th day, then start again.

• Breakfast was tomatoes and fried egg on x2 nimble toast with brown sauce (2syns)
Was my official first weigh in this morning and I've lost 7lbs, I'm really chuffed, another 2st 4 until I'm back on track though.

Last edited:
Back