Boobs be gone...

Internet went down last night so couldnt post. Hopefully ill remember everything i ate.

• Lunch:- Tuna pasta (3syns)
  • Dinner:- chicken curry with egg fried rice and creme fraiche (3syns)
  • _20160303_122228.JPG Supper:- meringue, banana and mullerlight (2syns) and a packet of cheetos (3syns)
  • All going wonderfully well until the oh plonked some prinkles on my lap while watching tv in bed, big mistake. 1000 pringles (2000 syns)
Total 2016

Last edited:
Didnt really have time for breakfast this morning as was late for a doctors appointment about my expanding stomach. Doc has no idea and is palming me off with bloodtests for thyriod and diabetes, the 'go to' test for fat people ive found. Ive also been given diet pills (orlistat) to help me loose quicker to combat my bad back and antibiotics and painkillers woooohooo
  • Lunch:- Ploughmans with chutney and x3 heck sausages (3syns)
  • _20160303_122242.JPG

Last edited:
pringles are 100% lethal - I can easily polish of a tube in one sitting!

curry looks lush - mine never end up looking that good x

• Dinner:- SW Scampi and chips with mayo (3syns)_20160304_074534.JPG
  • Pudding:- SW cheesecake (4syns) and Metcalfs popcorn (5syns)
Total 15syns

• Breakfast:- spaghetti and an egg on x2 toast
Its a long old day at uni today, hope i make it through to lunch.

Was lucky today. Car brakes went on the way home from uni, pulled into the garage (thanks to the handbrake) and they said they couldn't look at it for an hour so we decided to walk to the cafe for lunch, just as we reached the car park the garage phoned and called us back so I didn't ruin my diet, but my car will cost £1000 to fix. Got home at 2pm and stuffed my face with lovely healthy stuff
  • Lunch:- Potato salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- super stuffed ploughman's sandwich with chutney (9syn)
  • Supper:- sweet potato chips with mayo (2syns)
14syns

Last edited:
Lb on today, not saying anything else.

• Breakfast:- fruit salad with Muller light
  • Lunch:- dairylea dunkers (5.5) and pulled chicken salad gap with BBQ sauce (2syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Five bean chilli with rice (4syns)
  • Pudding:- semi-frozen Muller light with cherries
Total 11.5

Last edited:
Happy mother's day everyone. My lovely OH made my breakfast this morning and I got lovely flowers and cards from the kids. Luckily I'm not having a bad reaction to the diet pills from the docs and the scales were good to me this morning.

• Breakfast:- bacon, egg, tomato and x4 heck sausages with brown sauce (5syns)
  • Lunch:- SW potato salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Blue cheese chicken and steamed spinach _20160306_191514.JPG
  • Supper:- Kit-Kat and a banana (5.5syns)
Total 13.5

Last edited:
Just catching up - that sucks about your car! £1000 - that's a crazy amount - I'm in the wrong proffession! Not sure I'd make a good mechanic mind....

Hope you had a lovely Mother's day

Apparently there was nothing wrong with the brakes, it was all to do with the vacuum in the engine or something, bit too technical for me too. I just asked how much and he said I wouldn't get much change from £1k so I gave my car a quick peck and called the scrap yard, I only paid £450 for the car and it lasted a year so I can't complain. I'd rather pay £450 a year than £450 a month for several years for a car just as likely to brake or crash. Although I did promise myself a Fiat 500 when I graduate :)
Borrowing mums spare car as I don't want to dip in to holiday money.

• Breakfast:- bacon, egg and tomato
  • Lunch:- birds eye steamed veg rice with sugar snap peas, prawns and soy sauce plus roll with Marj (3syns)

Last edited:
  • Steak with pepper and mushroom sauce and steamed brocolli and courgette _20160307_184320.JPG
  • Pudding:- Mini Oreos (6syns) and strawberries with squirty cream (4syns)
Total 13syns

Your pudding has just reminded me of one thing I left off my binge list - a whole pack of golden oreos (oops!) Have you tried them? They're literally just expensive circle custard creams! Rip off!

Hi Mary, I'm fine thanks, my backs slowly on the mend :) how are you??

I've not heard of the Golden Oreos and must say I wasn't a big fan of the mini ones, would rather have a kit kat I think, its more chocolatey, gave the rest of the box to my son to scoff.

Uni today in my 'borrowed car' I hated it. Its a left hand drive so its difficult to overtake and a struggle to climb across the seat to scan myself into uni car park, plus it makes weird creaky noises, can't wait to get myself a nice new car, well new to me anyway.

• Breakfast:- x2 toast with Marj (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Soft cheese, fried onions and quorn sausages piled onto a jacket with ketchup (1syn)

Last edited:
Decided to have a quick measure to see if the tablets have helped any, im comparing my first measurements taken at 24.10 and what i weigh this morning (22.10, so 2st lighter.)
This is how its looking
Chest. -7"
Waist +8"
Hips. -2"
Arm -1.5"
Leg 0
So I've gained another inch around the waist, but to be fair I haven't measured myself in a few weeks so I could have gained that extra inch on the waist before I started the tablets. And what I've gained on my waist I've lost from the rest of my body so the only issue really is that none of my trousers fit..

• Dinner:- SW meal from Iceland, Singapore Noodles. The OH bought it when he went out, he said he didn't want me cooking as I have a cold and I should put my feet up, he meant that he wanted pizza tonight and didn't want me moaning about it. The SW meal was really nice, the first one I've tried, bit spicy but not too much so. Also had a pear
  • Pudding:- Metcalfs popcorn (5syns), Options hot chocolate (2syns) and some pineapple.
Total 10syns

Last edited:
I might do, just so I can tell the docs when I go back if it helped at all.

• Breakfast: x2 cereal bars with cherries, kiwi and a muller light
  • Lunch:- SW Tomato and Basil soup from Iceland with 1 piece of bread (3syns) and a banana. Soup was very tasty :)

Last edited:
Probably a good idea - then you will have proof as to whether it's working or not and if not get the doctors to maybe look at prescribing something else?

• Dinner:- lamb steaks, veg, steamed spinach and mash
  • _20160309_172812.JPG
  • Pudding:- Strawberries with squirty cream (4syns), a packet of Cheetos (3syns)
The OH put box of broken biscuits on my lap and told me to give some to the dogs, so I had 2. I'm calling them 4 syns each.

Total 18syns

Last edited:
Back