Boobs be gone...

Weighed myself this morning, these diet pills are starting to scare me, I've lost 5lbs in 5 days, I'm going to end up with saggy excess skin if I loose this quick. Maybe I should do a week on them and a week off them? Don't get me wrong I'd love to loose a 1lb a day until I'm at target, but I don't want a tummy flap lol

• Breakfast:- x2 eggy bread with cinnamon and a banana
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
Wow !! That's amazing!! Maybe stay on them for a few weeks as it couldjust be they're a shock to your system hence the massive loss? x

Skinnies were having pizza night tonight and I couldn't be bothered cooking and had smoked salmon in the fridge that needed eating so I made a quick salmon pasta
  • Dinner:- HM Salmon pasta (9syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light and a banana
Total 12syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- beans on toast
Really wasn't in the mood for lunch after some tragic news this morning so haven't had any, no doubt I'll regret it later when I'm starving.

• Dinner:- SW sausage and courgette risotto from the magazine, gorgeous (2.5syns)
  • Supper:- Cheesy chips with chip shop curry (3syns) and a kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 11syns

Last edited:
WI this morning, I've lost 5lbs :) I'm 22.8 now and I've got my 2st award......yay

• Breakfast:- Kiwi, blueberries and muller yoghurt
  • Lunch:- Chicken drumsticks with coleslaw (3syns)

Last edited:
Hardly haha, can't see me ever sporting "nice" swimware even if I was slim, still over 10st to go. I've noticed a few other girls putting photos up for each stone and its pretty inspirational to read, so I'm going to do it too, so I can look back and see how far I've come.
So this is me at 24.10 and today at 22.8 not much difference at the moment except I'm not slouching lol. I wanted to wear the same clothes but I don't have that orange stripe top anymore and the blue stripe is the closest I could find
IMG_20140904_155241.JPG _20160312_145021.JPG

Last edited:
  • SW beef chow mein (1syn) was absolutely gorgeous, just wasn't enough, could have eaten another plateful _20160312_173708.JPG
  • Pudding:- frozen muller light with cherries and squirty cream (3syn) and a kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 12.5syns

Last edited:
Morning all. I'm very happy that after my gardening yesterday my back seems to be better than ever this morning, guess the poor thing just needed some exercise. Hopefully I'll still be OK tomorrow and can go swimming....
  • Breakfast:- x2 toast with nutella and banana (4syns)
  • Lunch:- microwave egg fried rice
  • Dinner:- Spaghetti and Meatballs, was far too hungry to photograph it lol
  • Supper:- Dairylea Dunkers (5.5syns), Cheetos (3syns) and a banana
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Sadly giving swimming a miss, star week is here so going back out into the garden instead, there's no shortage of work out there.

Breakfast:- Scrambled egg on toast
Lunch:- Potato salad (3syns)

Last edited:
  • Dinner:- Chilli Con Carne with creme fraiche (3syns) _20160314_181528.JPG
  • Pudding:- Jaffa Cake Bar (4.5syns) and fruit, yoghurt & nutella (4syns)
Total 14.5

Last edited:
I could get in to that, I love a nice hot chillie, but would give the creme fraiche a miss

Got a longer than normal day in uni so won't be home until 2.30, way past lunch, so thought I'd take some with me today. Believe it or not but every plastic tub, empty biscuit tin and washed out takeaway packet has taken a walk, most likely to my sons school. I've got nothing to put my planned chicken salad in. :-(

• Breakfast:- x2 crumpet thins (5syns)

Back