Boobs be gone...

Sorry to hear that you had some bad news - but well done on that amazing loss and your award!! Good idea with the photos - I wish I had documented my journy so far more!

Im studying BA(Hons) Theology and History. Was hoping to be an RE teacher.
At uni now, hoping a coffee will tide me over.

I would love to do a masters, but I don't think I can afford to stay out of work that long, going to have to wait and see.

• Lunch:- small chicken salad (was at 2.30, but I didn't eat at uni so was starving when I got home, but made it small so I didn't ruin my dinner)

Just a general interest in religion. When my son was younger we lived in Finland. Kids don't go to school until they are 7 over there so he was home schooled. Then when we came back to England there was a problem with bullying and so I home schooled him until high school. I used to love looking up the origins of religious festivals like Easter for lessons. Don't get me started on all the things that Christianity has stolen from other religions, you will never shut me up. I'm particularly interested in the history of religion which is why I am doing joint honors in history and theology.

• Dinner:- the OH cooked me a roast with chicken, veg, roast potatoes and gravy as my back/hips are playing up after that gardening yesterday :-(
  • Supper:- Egg mayo sandwich (3syns)
Total 8syns

Last edited:
Travelled a bit then!

There's always crossovers in the differing faiths.

I'm a lay chaplain to the transport industry, and looking to lead a church one day, but I will probably do most study in post.

Not good that your in pain. Do you suffer much?

Wow lay chaplain eh. It sounds like an interesting and rewarding job.

I moved to Finland with my mum to start a sled dog tours business. I fell off a sled and broke my hip so it plays up sometimes. I never had a bad back until my last pregnancy, since then it comes and goes as an annoying reminder that I'm heavy. I'm hoping that loosing some weight will get rid of it.

Wow - a sled dog tours business that sounds amazing! Broken hip doesn't sound too good though... ouch. I'd love to go back and do a degree - fluffed it up royally when I was in uni last time. History and Theology sounds really interesting

I've got 2 kids who are ten years apart. I had my son at 18, which is why I didn't get around to uni the first time.
I've got PCOS so I was told it was very unlikely I'd have another child after him, i went 3years without a period, so I was very lucky to have my daughter 3 years ago, even if it took 10 years to get pregnant.

• Breakfast:- Fruit & Fibre cereal
  • Lunch:- Quorn sausage salad with cheese (6syns)
  • Dinner:- thrown together spaghetti con carne_20160316_183103.JPG
  • Pudding:- Jaffa cake bar (5syns), Cheetos (3syns) and a banana
Total 14syns

Last edited:
Was up at 3am to drive a puppy to the airport and I came over all queasy in the car and threw up everywhere (luckily the OH was driving at the time) so spent 4hrs covered in sick. We had a McDonalds on the way home to put something in my stomach (I ate in the car, I'm not that mean to people), so already having a very naughty day, but yesterdays pudding syns technically no longer count :)
  • Breakfast:- sausage and bacon mcmuffin (17.5syns) and a hash brown (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's Salad (1syns)
  • Dinner:- Ham, egg and asparagus
  • Supper: pasta n sauce with x2 bread
Total 22.5, I'm sure I've done worse

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- creamy mushrooms (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Cheese salad bought from lidl, was cheese, pasta, salad and mayo, so prob about 6syns for the mayo????
  • Dinner:- Lamb shank with peas and mash (maybe another 6 syns for the sauce)
  • Pudding:- muller light and banana
Total 15syns...... Did i "guess" the syns so that they add up to 15, maybe, maybe not.....

Last edited:
Food sounds great :) your degree sounds so cool. Would love to do something like that. I did interior design but nothing I can use for a job. Would love to go back and become a teacher.

I went to college and studied animal care, stupidist thing I ever did, what a waste of 3 years of my life. I left and got a job working for the water board. When I applied the manager laughed me out of his office and said if he ever needed someone to train his dog he'd give me a call. The only reason I got the job was because my sister, brother in law, nephew, stepdad and stepbrother all worked there too. I've struggled getting a job with those qualifications ever since. Uni was on my bucket list, along with learning a other language fluently and playing a musical instrument, Ill get to it all one day :)
Interior design sounds good, I don't have good taste so I should really hire one lol... What do you do now?

Last edited:
1lb off this week, which considering its star week ain't too bad.
  • Breakfast:- Egg and Soldiers, with marj (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Tuna pasta (3syns)

Last edited:
Sudden sickness attacked again today after lunch, my head was spinning and couldn't stand up or even lift my head off the pillow without feeling queasy. Still have a banging headache and my ears have popped and won't unpop.
My good/bad OH offered to make some tea, which should have been 1syn but ended up taking me over my syns as he sneaked stuff in without asking AGAIN
  • Dinner:- Fajitas (without wrap, but with cheese + creme fraiche) and vegetable rice (10syns)
  • Pudding:- muller yoghurt and banana
Total 17syns

Last edited:
Sickness seems to have passed, but will now live in fear of it coming back again lol, going to run round and do some housework today while I've got the chance.

• Breakfast:- nuttela and banana on toast (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Cottage Cheese salad
  • Dinner:- Butternut Squash Risotto (6syns)
  • Pudding:- Milky Way Stars (5.5syns) and pasta n sauce
Total 15.5syns

Last edited:
Rather impressed with my housework yesterday, going to see if I can carry it on today. I washed all the outsides of the kitchen cupboards, the washing machine, the oven and I even washed some of the walls where the dog splash their mud, might get the kitchen done today and move on to the lounge :)

• Breakfast:- bacon, x3 heck sausages, x2 mini hash brown waffles, tomatoes, egg and brown sauce (6.5syns)
  • Lunch:- Mini pizzas (made out of wholemeal roll, tom puree, ham, oregeno and cheese) _20160321_131142.JPG
  • Dinner:- Chicken and roast vegetables
  • Supper:- x2 SW scotch eggs (3syns)
Then those damn Pringles made another appearance, un/luckily I've finished the box now and the OH promised not to buy anymore, I don't know how many I had, maybe 10?!?!
Total 14syns

Last edited:
Back