Boobs be gone...

• Breakfast:- fruit salad and squirty cream, was supposed to be with yoghurt but I appear to have run out. (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Curry baked beans on toast with mayo (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Pasta bake from a jar (6syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light and banana
  • Then I got the midnight munchies and ate a donut my mum bought for me as a thank you present that I had planned on giving to the kids. (10ish)
Total 21syns

Last edited:
Super load of housework done again yesterday, but can't be bothered today, just going to stick to uni work for the day I think.
  • Breakfast:- x2 eggy bread with cinnamon
  • Lunch - SW pea and mint soup from Iceland with a spoon of creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Spag Bol
  • Supper:- glorious chips smothered in mayo..... Can't believe I'm so excited about these... (2syns) and Cheetos (3syns)
Total 8syns

Got a weekend of frivolity coming up so was hoping to have lost an additional pound or two this week in case I gain it next week, but so far Nada. I think those tablets have a) stopped working or b) never worked to begin with and the 5lb off was a coincidence...

Last edited:
Those chips weren't worth it in the end, that lighter than light mayo is nasty :-( went for my blood tests today so hopefully by next week I'll know what's wrong with me.
  • Breakfast:- Bacon and egg with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Philip steak & onion sandwich
  • Dinner:- baked chicken with HM pesto, salad and mayo (2syns)
  • Pudding:- kit kat (5.5syns)
I had midnight munchies again last night and so I went and secret ate another donut. I went downstairs on the pretence of going to the loo and I stuffed the donut in my mouth quick before I went back upstairs. Then when my OH said there was two donuts missing I blamed it on the kids and felt guilty :-( (10syns)

Total 20.5

Last edited:
One more day until party day and the scales are looking good for me this week, im not sure how that happened but i wont argue. Im going to try as hard as possible to be good with my food so im only using my syns on alcohol, then im going to be super good next week and see if i can fit in some exercise to limit the damage.

• Breakfast:- Smoked Salmon, scrambled eggs and tomato on toast View attachment 181060
  • Lunch:- Baked sweet potato with tuna mayo (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Bacon and mushroom tagliatelle _20160325_182547.JPG
  • Pudding:- Frozen strawberry Muller light with fresh strawberries and squirty cream (3syns)
Total 6syns

Last edited:
Guess those donuts caught up with me, just 1lb off this week. Off to the Wirral now.

• Breakfast:- x2 crumpet thins (5syns) with bacon and brown sauce (2syns)

Just got home, what a nightmare weekend.
The kids party had NO diet friendly options, no salad, no chicken etc.... so I shared a burger with my daughter and a had a handful of tortillas. I was eating dinner at a friends who knew I was dieting, but she bought pizza, 2 medium pizzas for 5 adult and 2 kids. I had a very small slice and it was all gone, topped off with half a bottle of whiskey and about a quarter of vodka which led to me being quite drunk. This morning I was STARVING and hungover and so we stopped for breakfast on the way home and had a greasy fry up (23synsish). Got home and my dogs had been in a fight while I was away (my mum was looking after them) so I had to take one of them to the vets :-( so no lunch. Not how I planned to 'do' my night away but s**t happens. On a brighter note, my friends said I look like I've lost loads of weight :)
  • Dinner:- Chili Con Carne with rice (3syns)
  • Pudding:- Strawberries and muller light
Total 26ish syns

Last edited:
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon salad (2syns) mini creme eggs (5syns)
I've been suffering with facial hair (because of my PCOS) since I was 18, starting with a stray black hair that needed twising. Then gradually it got worse and worse until now I have to shave twice a day around my chin and wax my upper lip once a week. It does make me very depressed and I have to carry razors in my handbag, pencil case, glove compartment and going away bag just in case I forget to shave before I leave the house or my 5oclock shadow arrives before I make it home. I joke about it with my friends and my OH, but really it makes me very embarrassed and i feel unwomanly.
Well today I finally spent money I don't have to buy an electrolysis machine, it doesn't arrive until tomorrow but I already feel relieved. Nothing would be worse than going on holiday with a beard and moustache and having to sit on the loo at a park trying to shave your face somewhere hidden.

• Dinner:- Smashing burgers, coleslaw and chips (2syns)
  • Pudding:- popcorn (5syns)
Total 14syns

Last edited:
Had a phone call from the docs this morning with my blood test results, apparently I have very low levels of vitamin D and will have to go on a supplement for several weeks. I looked it up online and apparently it can cause problem with weight loss and also bone pain, two things I definitely have. But none of this explains the swelling in my stomach?!?!

• Lunch:- Bacon and Cheese salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Chicken & mushroom pie, mash and green beans (5.5syns) _20160329_174238.JPG
  • Supper:- mug shot and a kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 13 syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- x2 toast and reduced fat marmalade (4syns)
Docs appointment today to talk about my vitamin deficiency. Supposed to be taking the kids to Alton Towers tomorrow, but I will prob spend the day sat somewhere waiting for them as I don't think my back is up to walking about.

Doc said I had very low vitamin D and it could be causing my back and hip pain, but there is only one way to find out and that is to start my treatment on Friday. It could also be affecting my ability to loose weight, but he would like me to stay on the diet pills too.
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast Chicken with potatoes, veg and gravy
  • Pudding:- Strawberries with muller light and squirty cream (3syns)
Total 10syns

Alton Towers tomorrow, ive packed a good healthy lunch so no excuses to go off plan.

Last edited:
What a day yesterday, I knew I should not have gone and I am suffering for it today. I didn't get out of bed until 11.30, just couldn't keep my eyes open, the OH was quite worried about me, but apparently sleepiness is a side affect of the new meds. Yay. Didn't get up in time for breakfast, and only just made lunch. Scales really dont like me today, I'm on for a gain at WI tomorrow.

• Lunch:- HM Pasta (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Chicken curry with rice (3syns)
  • Pudding:- kit kat (5.5syns) and popcorn (4syns)
Total 15.5 syns

Last edited:
Thanks Sully. As expected 1lb on this week, which considering the amount of alcohol I drank and rubbish that I ate is quite good so I'm pleased.

• Lunch:- coronation chicken on sweet potato (6syns)
  • Dinner:- Meatless Meatloaf with beans (9syns)
  • Pudding:- Muller light with banana
Total 15syns

Last edited:
Woke up very late again, damn tablets with stomach pains, damn tablets so didn't want breakfast, just had some lunch and immediately regretted it. Was trying to find something for tea and realised that the two days I allowed the OH to cook as I was stuck on the sofa has resulted in the ingredients for 4 meals being used :-( going to have to concoct something out of the remaining stuff.

• Lunch:- HM pasta (6syns)
  • Dinner:- Mummy Special. When I lived in Portugal with my mum we went to a local restaurant who did a gorgeous prawn dish. My mum recreated it at home and we called it mummy special, my kids now call it mummy special and it has become a family secret recipe. It contain prawns, soy sauce, garlic, mushrooms and secret ingredient with rice (3.5syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light & banana and kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 15syns

Last edited:
Think I'm comfort eating today. The OH has gone away for a few days for work and I've got an exam tomorrow so I've had 3 donuts :-(
  • Breakfast:- fry up with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Pasta (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Beef Bourginion (1.5syns)
Plus x3 donuts (30syns?!?) + x2 scotch eggs and some chicken tikka sandwich filler, I'm just going to pretend today didn't happen......​

Last edited:
Trying to be better today, I've never found it this hard not to stuff my face with bad things, perhaps the OH isn't as bad an influence as I make out... Still a few more days to go without him, will have to sit on my hands...

• Breakfast:- nutella on x2 toast with banana (4syns)
  • Lunch:- microwave egg fried rice
Had my oral presentation today, we did it in groups of 3 and ours (being made up of oldies who live off campus) was probably the most hastely thrown together (although I had my work done weeks ago, some of us only handed it over to the group at 10 o'clock last night) I just have to keep telling myself that we only need a pass, as grades in 1st year don't count towards your final degree :-(

• Dinner:- Brown slop (4syns) when I lived in Finland I acquired an amazing recipe for Reindeer balls (mince meatballs not testicles) that I tried to recreate at home with beef mince. Its never worked as I can't get the balls to stay together so I gave up trying, but broken down meatballs still taste amazing and the kids affectionately refer to it as brown slop. Mince, mash potatoes, onion, herbs and cream
  • Supper:- Metcalf's popcorn (5syns)
Total 13syns

Last edited:
Still resisting (possibly because we ran out of donuts) can't believe I feel so snacky, I know my stomach is still full from dinner but I'm craving all sorts of naughty things. I guess it wasn't the exam making me comfort eat, better phone the OH and tell him to come home, I subconsciously miss him.

Back