Boobs be gone...

I love roller coasters :) but I have to admit that since I've become bigger I worry that they can take my weight. I went on the wall of death at the fair a few weeks ago and as I was spinning around having fun I became suddenly aware of how thin the metal holding me in was and how much I weighed times the amount of extra pressure all the spinning was doing. All added up I started to cling to my little strap and was very grateful when it stopped.

Missed breakfast again today, just wasn't hungry. Did go for a quick (very quick) bike ride with my daughter on the back. I'm very unfit...
  • Lunch:- Bacon salad with mayo (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Big ploughman's sandwich (5syns)
  • Pudding:- muller & fruit and kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Missed breakfast again, really got to make an effort tomorrow. Went to the car auctions last night, just to have a look, just to see what the prices are like. Bought not one, but two cars, one for me a Ford Galaxy dog mobile and one for the OH, a Mondeo Verona for £630 the pair. Can't say fairer than that. Was can bit hectic last night and today trying to run around arranging insurance and tax and then go and pick one up. Really enjoyed the auction (I'm glad the OH wasn't the one bidding, we'd have come home with every lot) couldn't believe the silly prices they went for.
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's Salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- SW microwave meal
  • Pudding:- muller & fruit, dib dab and milky way stars (5syns)
Total 8syns

That's cheap I went once with my dad to the auction where we live it was full of foreigners you could not even get near the cars I have a zafria an yep it's a dog taxi lol

I can't say it was overly foreign, maybe two groups, but they do seem to monopolise the cars opening and closing doors and running their hands over everything, us daft English check it once we have already bought it lol. I did find it quite fun though, think I'll always buy my car like that from now on :)
Managed to get breakfast this morning :) just time to cram a bit of studying in before we have to go pick the other car up.
  • Breakfast:- egg on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Ploughmans salad (4syns)
  • Chinese Stir Fry (5syns)
  • _20160513_185106.JPG
  • Cheesy chips with chip shop curry (3syns)
Total 15syns

Last edited:
Forgot to weigh in this morning, silly sausage :-(
  • Breakfast:- nutella on toast (5syns)
  • Lunch:- Beans on baked sweet potato with mayo (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast Chicken, mash and veg
Feeling very bloated after eating and have done for a day or 2, hope that the expanding stomach problem isnt making a come back.

Last edited:
Very sad :-( I thought I'd been good, but obviously I haven't as I have put 4lb on this week. I can't think of anything that would have caused it...
  • Breakfast:- fried egg on toast (3syns)
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Gammon steak, beans, egg and 5x mini hash brown waffles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- muller and fruit & dib dab (2.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Hello lovely :) hope your well. Didn't see you on the challenge thread, I can see you forgot to weigh . Would you like me to put you down as hols for this week ?

Kay xx

Oh Hun if it's nothing you have done you will def get your result next week hugs coming your way keep yah chin up

Now I'm confused. Sat said I was 22.3, Sunday said I was 22.4 and this morning I am 22.1, what's going on??
  • Breakfast:- scrambled egg with smoked salmon and bacon
Didn't get any lunch, was too busy and I was absolutely starving by dinnertime. Now I've had my dinner and I'm still starving :-( totally carb free day and now I want nothing more than a plate of chips or a big butty.....
  • Dinner:- Mince and veg (3syns)
  • Pudding:- Caramel Freddo (4.5)
Total 7.5 syns

Last edited:
I would agree, but my OH and my daughter are the same weight every time they get on!!!

22.0 again today.
  • Breakfast:- scrambled egg and bacon
  • Lunch:- Bacon salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Sausage casserole (3syns)

Last edited:
That's why I go group that way the scales are the consultants duty although I do often disagree with what they say hahahaha

Hi,
Just reading your dairy, ( bit nosy, me)
I would agree with the scales giving out differing amounts, I have 2 sets of scales, 1 is a Salter standard, like you see in the Doctor's surgery, and the other is a Tanita, body scanner, it measures your body mass, muscle mass, hydration, bone mass and of course weight.
I have found on the Salter one, my weight varies with a discrepency of about 2-3lbs while the Tanita one, gives a consistent reading.
Weighing on the same day, and around the same time and on the same area of the floor ( I know, how boring) with a consistent floor surface should give you consistent readings. If not, then perhaps new scales are needed.

Also I weigh myself after my morning visit to bathroom ;) as we all know every little bit less helps :)

Good Luck :D

I have been weighing every morning after my bathroom break too. Also I weight on the same bathroom tile, and like I said the rest of my family always weighs the same, its just me that bounces up and down so I don't think its the scales, it must be me.

Maybe on your lower days, you note what you eat and see if there is a difference?
I fluctuate when I eat potatoes or bread, ( I love bread, could do without potatoes, but not bread)
So yes, it could be something as simple as that or not, after all, no two people have the same metabolism, what burns off quickly for one, may not for another.
Good luck either way, I enjoy reading your diary. :)

The last two days I've avoided carbs, but was hungry all day and starving by about 8pm. Today is a carb day thank god. I joked with my OH that I was going to have mashed potato on toast for breakfast.
  • Breakfast:- bacon and egg on toast (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Prawn Salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast Chicken, chips and chip shop curry sauce (3syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light and strawberries and microwave popcorn (5.5syns)
Total 13.5

Enjoyed carb day :) back on it tomorrow

Last edited:
I could do without potatoes if I have to... well maybe not SW chips..;) but I find it hard to go without bread or reduce it.
As a diabetic, I am allowed 60g ( normally 2 slices of 800g wholemeal bread) yet the Extra easy only allows 1 slice ... go figure?:confused:

I miss my bread for breakfast, and hanker for it all day... How sad is that..lol
Filling my meals with salad or veg or fruit ( which has to be kept to minimum too) is not that easy...
But to get this weight off we need to persevere.

Can I ask, why is your bacon & eggs 3 syns? Is trimmed bacon not free, plus being a Protein the same with eggs?

Back