Boobs be gone...

3 syns for brown sauce....:eek: thats awful..., am glad I don't take any or the temptation would be too great every time I had bacon...
It's almost like a plain old rice cake, nothing on it, just a sliver of salt, is 1 syn.. yet rice is free. So much I don't understand about this diet at times.

Its 1syn a tablespoon but I never measure it out so I just over syn to compensate, I prob use 2syns in reality.

21.12 this morning so another big bounce, daughters still 2.8 and OH is still 10.7 I weigh more than my OH and both my children combined :-(
  • Breakfast:- bacon and tomato (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Chicken + Ham salad with creme fraiche (4syns)
  • Dinner:- mince stirfry with noodles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- muller, ploughman's sandwich (3syns)
Was supposed to be carb free, but the OH was cooking and guess he forgot noodles were carbs, so thought I'd make the most of another carb day...

Total 15syns

Last edited:
You're sticking with it really well considering you're having to deal with the disheartening fluctuation you're going through. I am always in two minds about weighing: one part of me thinks weighing every day gives me accountability and whilst I accept there will always be anomalies it tends to result in a trend over the weeks so you can see the general direction, yet another part of me really struggles when I see a gain or STS when I think I've 'been good' and it can be enough to throw me into a silly binge pattern. I find it's hard to work out how to best tiptoe around someone so temperamental and irrational; especially when that person is yourself :rolleyes: xx

I'm so used to seeing my weight bounce up and down everyday, that seeing a gain doesn't overly affect me anymore, as I know tomorrow I could be 4lb lighter :) If I see it going steadily up during the week it does get me down, but i get my arse into gear to get it back down. I'm in general loosing steadily 1lb a week, I have had loads of gains and maintains, but it will all come off eventually if I stick to it...

Last edited:
Hey Hun hope your doing OK as for brown sauce yuk lol you can keep that my d day tomorrow feel I've been a bit picky this week new chippy opened right where we live an the kids keep geting some an my mouth keeps watering an then a chip falls in hahahaha

We just got a new chippy recently too and had to try it :) but luckily haven't been back, but the OH does eye it up every time we pass, but he won't get takeaway because he doesn't want to make me jealous.. Good boyfriend :)

Mines not that good he eats sweets cakes everything in front of me an is as skinny as a rake

21.13 this morning, my weight may be settling down for WI tomorrow, that would be nice...
  • Breakfast:- Smoked Salmon scrambled eggs
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's salad with creme fraiche (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Chili con carne (4syns)
  • Pudding:- muller and dib dab (4.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
21.13 again this morning for WI... Yey, maybe I've stopped that huge bouncing now...
Went to a carboot this morning, thought I'd have breakfast when I got home as we left early, but the carboot was huge, didn't get ho me until 10.30 so gave breakfast a miss.
  • Lunch:- bacon & egg salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Gammon, egg, pineapple, veg and mini hash brown waffles (6syns)
  • Pudding:- muller and rhubarb and curly wurly (6syns)
Total 15 syns

Last edited:
22.2 this morning.... Guess I haven't finished bouncing about yet :-( luckily it was a downward bounce for WI day yesterday :)
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg and tomatoes
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Roast chicken and veg
  • Pudding:- muller and kit kat (5.5syns)
Total 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Back to 21.13 today. Think I'm noticing a pattern. Have been having carb day, no carb day, carb day etc for the last week or so and I always weigh more the morning after carb day?!?!

• Breakfast:- bacon, egg on toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked salmon salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- x2 sausages, mash and beans (10syns)
  • Pudding:- Muller & Rhubarb
I don't normally eat non low fat sausages, but we bought these from the meat van at the carboot sale and they were delish.....

Total 14syns

Last edited:
21.13, Exam day....... So big huge breakfast to keep me going.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, eggs and a sausage (7syns)
  • Lunch:- chicken salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- chicken stir fry
Dont know whats wrong with me, one minute i was fine and the next my dinner came back to haunt me :-( so no pudding for me tonight

Total 9 syns

Last edited:
21.12. Last day of the year at Uni :) last exam and then free for the summer...
  • Breakfast:- sausage, bacon, egg and tomato with brown sauce (7syns)
  • Lunch:- Ainsley Harriet cous cous
  • Dinner:- Hotdog and chips (9syns)
  • Pudding:- muller & strawberries
Total 16syns

Last edited:
21.12 first free day ...... What to do? Oh yes, just organise a camping weekend, bbq, dog show and 5mile hike in aid of my dog rescue this weekend. First on the list, shopping for the BBQ, then cleaning the caravan as it being rented out. Can't wait for Tuesday and real, actual freedom.
  • Breakfast:- bacon and egg (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked salmon salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Mince stir fry with noodles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- popcorn (5.5syns) and muller
Total 14.5 syns

Last edited:
So jeloues my partners away this weekend an I'm stuck with the kids lol wish our caper was finashed oh almost forgot the two doggys to have a good time

Don't believe it... Biggest weekend of the year and my backs gone :-( I'm stuck on the sofa and I can't do anything...

That message keept saying not sent an error lol you got it 3 times we are yet to take our one year old camping she's in to running of at the moment lol

Back