Boobs be gone...

22.0 bit of a bounce again this morning... Managed to get some meds for my back so not too bad this morning... Also accompanied by star week, so I'm a bit of a mess really, not good when I have so much work to do.
  • Breakfast:- sausage, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and egg (7syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked salmon salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- pasta n sauce with bread (6syns)
  • Pudding:- dib dab (4.5syns)
Then it went wrong with x2 fresh out the oven sausage rolls, my OH makes the nicest sausage rolls, no idea on syns, let's call them 200000000000

Total LOTS

Last edited:
OK so back is much worse this morning. Can't move, stuck on the couch with only a walking stick for company. Can't get up to make breakfast, couldn't go the loo because I couldn't reach the toilet seat to lift it up and can't weigh in because I cant reach the scales on the floor. Filled myself up with meds and crossing my fingers because I HAVE to be OK tomorrow because we have about 40 people turning up and I'm the only person who knows how to do what I do and its the 10 year anniversary, we can't cancel. Need a mobility scooter lol
  • Lunch:- Ploughman's salad (4syns)

Last edited:
Stocked up on meds and made it through the day. In lots of pain this morning though. Ate everything in sight yesterday and regret it, none of it tasted that good, except the burger, that was yummy and the whole bottle of Margharita the night before was pretty yummy too. Not surprised at the 22.1 this am, but hoping it will disappear in a day or two.

22.4. Really starting to suffer, walking with a stick this am :-( missed breakfast
  • Lunch:- Cheese salad (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Pork Chops, mash, mushrooms and tomatoes
  • Pudding:- donut (10syns) and a mugshot
Total 13syns

Last edited:
22.1 Seem to have skipped another day.... No alcohol, but the OH did get taken into hospital, so treated us to an Indian when he was let out a few hours later. Other than that I was good yesterday.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg and tomatoes (3syns)
Im really out of sorts this week, can't seem to settle down to an eating routine, just didn't want my lunch.
  • Dinner:- Lamb chops, mash and veg
  • Pudding: cinema popcorn (10syns)
Total 13 syns

Last edited:
Hey Hun I hope your ok hope yah back feel better soon it's very of putting when you don't feel right in yourself you seem to managing reminds me of when I broke my leg crawling upstairs an down hope your a lot better today

22.2 skipped breakfast. Feeling a bit better this morning, but not much. Going to go do my asda shopping in a minute and getting some fruit and veg and meat and not much else I think.

• Lunch:- HM cous cous (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Salmon fillet, figs and spinach (8syns)
  • Supper:- ploughman's sandwich (2syns)
Total 14syns

Last edited:
22.2 having a bad day. My house is a mess and I can't tidy it, I want to smush the rescue dogs face in for pooing on my clean washing and i want to murder everyone in the house then emigrate to Panama and live in a clean dog and teenager free mansion with a maid...... I need chocolate, pizza and a holiday :-(
  • Lunch:- ham and cucumber sandwich (2syns) and some pineapple
  • Dinner:- Chinese stir fry
Stuffed my face with anything and everything sweet.
Total 10,000 syns

Last edited:
I'll take the dog I have a great exchange rate of 2 under a 5s an a teenager lol deep breathes Hun things will get better soon

I'd swap 2 under 5s for the dog and a teenager, both equally grumpy and badly behaved.

21.13. Well this week I've managed to gain 4lb and loose 5lb, if only I could loose the 5lb without gaining 4 :-(
  • Breakfast:- pate on toast (4.5syns)
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Fajitas (28syns)
  • Pudding:- yoghurt and banana

Last edited:
22.0 I can't remember if I had breakfast?!?! I don't think I did :-( mowing the grass this am, didn't manage the whole garden, but did a good half of it if not more before my son had to take over.
  • Lunch:- salad sandwich (2syns) and some pineapple
  • Dinner:- x2 sausages, mash and beans (10syns)
  • Supper:- Pasta n Sauce

Last edited:
21.12 Really regretting mowing that lawn yesterday :-( very sore this morning.
Got up early to take the kids to school and hoped to make breakfast, but don't want to get off the sofa :-(
Update: managed to drag myself off the couch and make breakfast
  • Breakfast:- bacon egg and tomatoes (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Cheese salad (4syns) and fruit
  • Dinner:- sausage, chips and beans (7syns)
  • Pudding:- yoghurt and banana and curly wurly (6syns)
Total 19syns
Cross trainer arrived today :) some quite colourful language was heard in our house while the OH attempted to put it together, gave it a quick test, its all set to go.

Last edited:
21.10 can't believe the downward bounce I got this morning, wish it was a sat and an official WI, I'd have my 3st award :)
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg, mushrooms (2syns)
  • Lunch:- ploughman's sandwich (2syns)
  • Dinner:- gammon, egg, beans and mini has brown waffles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- yoghurt and kit kat (4.5 syns)
Total 13.5 syns

Last edited:
21.13 gave the cross trainer another go, lasted about 2 minutes, it wasn't that I was tired, it was that my legs kind of turned to jelly. Booked my Florida holiday yesterday, only 12 more WIs before I go....
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg, tomatoes and x2sausages (2syns)
  • Lunch:- half a cheese sandwich (1syn)
  • Dinner:- Chinese Stir Fry with noodles (5syns)
  • _20160609_073329.JPG
  • Pudding:- yoghurt and freddo (4.5syns)
Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
21.11 this morning :)
  • Breakfast:- bacon, sausages, egg, tomatoes and mushroom. _20160609_074114.JPG
  • Lunch:- HM Cous Cous (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Kippers and bread (2syns)
  • Pudding:- Dib Dab and yoghurt (4.5syns)
Total 10.5 syns

Last edited:
21.11 again this morning, I'm not going to say anything in case I jinx it ;-) WI tomorrow, fingers crossed.
  • Breakfast:- Fried egg on toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- HM Salmon Pasta (4syns) and some pineapple
  • Dinner:- Chili Con Carne with rice (2syns)
  • Pudding:- yoghurt & KitKat (5.5syns)
Total 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Official WI today, 21.12, bit gutted about that but hey ho. Still 'trying' with the cross trainer, can't believe how unfit I am. I started off burning just 5 calories before I gave up with jelly legs, then yesterday I burnt 6 calories and this morning I pushed myself to 7. Tomorrow I hope to do 8.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, sausages, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and brown sauce (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Apple and a quarter of a sandwich, so not in the mood for it today.
  • Dinner:- Lamb grills, mash and beans
  • Pudding:- yoghurt, dib dab (4.5syns)
Total 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Back