Boobs be gone...

• Breakfast:- bacon and eggs
  • Lunch:- Bacon salad
  • Dinner:- sausages, veg and mash (15syns)
  • Supper:- Pasta n' sauce
Total 15 syns

Batteries have gone on my scales :-( no idea of my weight until I get some more.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg & toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- HM ham salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Stir fry & noodles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- Dib Dab (4.5syns)
Total 15.5 syns

Its been a bit hectic here. My mum went in for a heart catheter test and I was super worried, but she got the all clear and they think her previous test gave a false reading. We have spent the last couple of weeks thinking she could have a heart attack any second and turns out she just has high blood pressure (although that can still be serious).
As I said yesterday, scales are out of operation, I'm glad as the last reading was 22.2 before they died, I'm hoping that reading was false an all.
As mother has to rest and not lift anything after her procedure I'm on dog sitting duty for the next few days, I did half a day and my back is killing me, but I can't quit or my mum will do it herself and pop an artery and die :) so all fun and games here, I'm topped up on lovely drugs so I'll soldier on. Its bad when your 65yr old mother is much fitter than you, she does it everyday :-(
  • Breakfast:- Bacon & egg on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- HM Ham Salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- pasta n sauce with bread (6syns)
  • Pudding:- Blueberries & squirty cream (3syns)
Total 15 syns

Last edited:
22.1 Following the SW magazine meal plan this week to see if I can kick start my weight loss.
  • Breakfast:- beans on toast (the mag said spaghetti, but I don't like it).
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous (4syns)
  • Dinner:- Lemon Chicken, chips and artichoke salad
  • Pudding:- grapes and cream (3syns) dib dab (4.5syns) cheetos (3syns)
Total 11.5 syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- chicken salad sandwich (6syns)
  • Dinner:- Chinese Stir fry with egg noodles
  • Super:- mussles in garlic (3.5syns) SW houmous with celery and dib dab (4.5syns)
Total 16

• Breakfast:- crumpet thins with bacon and egg (9syns)
  • Lunch:- I swear there is a baked sweet potato in there with tuna salad (3syns) _20160711_124505.JPG
  • Dinner:- Teriyaki chicken and rice
  • Supper:- Ploughman's platter
Total 12 syns

Last edited:
21.12 this morning, not sure if my mums scales are bouncy or I am.
  • Breakfast:- quorn sausages, bacon and egg with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- tuna and mayo and cheese on toast (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Spinach Cannelloni with extra cheese (8syns)
  • Pudding:- fruit, cream and meringue (5syns)
Total 17syns

Last edited:
21.10 not bouncing but rather sliding down the scales. At least I'm back to normal now :) would like to slide another 2 if possible ;-)
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Potato and noodle soup
  • Dinner:- Prawn curry with rice
  • Supper:- ploughman's and curly wurly (6syns)
Total 8 syns

Last edited:
I did slide another 2, sadly the wrong way, a bouncy 21.12 this am.
  • Breakfast:- bacon, egg on toast and brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon salad with advocado and mayo (9syns)
  • Dinner:- sw burger and chips (6syns), forgot not to eat bread for breakfast and nows I've ruined my day :-( Boohoo
  • Pudding:- fruit and yoghurt
Total 17syns

21.12 still this morning, starting to wonder if the 21.10 was even real lol
  • Breakfast:- bacon and egg on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Mexican Rice stuffed Peppers with dollop of low fat creme fraiche (1syn)
Realised suddenly that I was 2 weeks late for my star week. Rushed out yesterday for a pregnancy test, negative. Guess they are going to bounce about again now too. Its nothing unusual for me, I went 3yrs without one once... I told my partner it would be just my bloody luck to spend nearly 4yrs trying to have a baby to find out I'm pregnant just before my rollercoaster filled holiday, can't decide if I'm happy or sad about the outcome of the test :-|
  • Dinner:- Lamb, veg & rosemary potatoes
  • Pudding:- was going for a Knickerbocker glory, but darn jelly won't set so dib dab instead (4.5syns)
Total 7.5 syns

Last edited:
21.12 still for WI this am, so 1lb on for me this week :-( or perhaps 2lb off depending on how you look at it...
  • Breakfast:- bacon and tomatoes on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked Salmon salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- sausages, mash, beans & egg (2syns)
  • Pudding:- Knickerbocker Glory (4syns)
Total 12syns

Last edited:
21.12 You know a few days ago when I said that I wasn't pregnant, well I am. I'm both happy and unhappy. I'm far too fat to be pregnant, last time I was preggers 2st lighter than i am now, no one noticed I was pregnant, I was so self conscious about my big belly I was obsessed with wearing 'bump' tops to let everyone know. I also put on five stone with every pregnancy, well that ain't happening this time, I can tell you that right now!!!
  • Breakfast:- scrambled egg on toast with brown sauce (4syns)
  • Lunch:- Mexican bean salad
  • Dinner:- Bacon & mushroom tagliatelle
  • Pudding:- pineapple & muller light
Total 4 syns

21.12 super determined to be a stone lighter by the time I give birth as opposed to several stone heavier. Slightly gutted by the knowledge that the belly will definitely not fit in the ride seats, even if I could ride them, which of course, I can't. I've made the OH promise to take me again in May so I can go on the rides I missed.
  • Breakfast:- Philadelphia & banana on toast
  • Lunch:- tuna salad (3syns) and a big homemade peanut butter & banana milkshake (6.5syns)
  • Dinner:- Spinach & pepper frittata
  • Pudding:- low fat ice-cream and strawberries (4syns)
Total 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Congrats on your pregnancy tho!!! You'll get loads of support on here. One girl in my group managed to loose 3st during her pregnancy. And has a healthy boy who came out at 7lbs.

21.10 woohoo, guess my determination to not be a fat pregnant woman has spurred me on to drop that last few pound and hit my 3st award :)
@marybobs wow id love to carry on loosing like that while pregnant, at least I know it can be done, thanks x
  • Breakfast:- bacon & egg on toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Ainsley Harriet Four Cous, muller yoghurt and a glass of Sangria (3syns)
  • Dinner:- gammon, egg, pineapple, sweetcorn, mushrooms and mini hash waffles (5syns)
  • Pudding:- pot of jelly (0.5syn)

Last edited:
My 3st photo :) at start, 2st award and 3st award. I think my boobs are actually bigger.... Nooooooooooooo damn pregnancy hormones
IMG_20140904_155241.JPG _20160312_145021.JPG _20160723_090008.JPG

Went car booting this morning, bought lots of goodies and took the kids to the park (the 14yr old didn't seem impressed for some reason).
  • Breakfast:- Sausages & beans on toast (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Smoked salmon salad (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Steak, chips & sweetcorn (2syns)
  • Pudding:- Scotch pancakes and berries (3syns)
Total 10 syns

Last edited:
Quite gutted this morning 21.12 :-( despite trying really hard, following the SW mag menu exactly and doing loads of exercise and drinking a few gallons of water I'm still bouncing :-( up 2lb today.....
  • Breakfast:- bacon & egg with brown sauce (1syn)
  • Lunch:- Liver sausage and cucumber sandwich
  • Dinner:- Aubergine, potato and chickpea tagine with couscous
  • Supper:- ploughman's (4syns)
Total 5 syns

Last edited:
21.12 struggled last night to keep my dinner in my stomach... Slept a good 10 hours last night and woke up still sleepy. Its the OHs Bday today so he is forcing me to eat whatever he puts in front of me, no argument my (6ft, 11st) OH is so supportive, he actually thinks I may waste away and I need feeding up *rolls eyes*
  • Breakfast:- kippers
  • Lunch:- Smoked salmon salad with fat free vinaigrette
  • Dinner:- Bbq (30synsish)
Total 30 syns

Last edited:
Back