Boobs be gone...

• Breakfast:- bacon & tomato on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Salad (4syns)
  • Dinner:- left over chicken and pasta n sauce
  • Pudding:- berries and muller, baileys (6syns)
Total 12 syns

Last edited:
22.1 sigh :-( I hope every time I look at food I'm not going to gain 3lb :-(
  • Breakfast:- bacon on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- wasn't really hungry, had a pinch of grated cheese
  • Dinner:- lamb grills and risotto
  • Pudding:- Metcalf popcorn (4syns)
Total 6 syns

22.0 feeling queasy this morning
  • Breakfast:- creamy mushrooms on toast (3syns)
  • Lunch:- didn't have any
  • Dinner:

Last edited:
Having terrible trouble with my WiFi so can't always get online to put my meals up :-(
This morning my OH was a naughty boy and made me crumpets with egg and syrup mmmmmmmm so bad start, but hey ho, I'll be good from now on.
Still bloated and I think constipation is making me weigh more, 21.13 today :-(
  • Lunch:- ravioli on toast (3syns)
  • Dinner:- lamb curry with rice (3syns)
  • Pudding:- dib dab (4.5syns)
Got my first craving today... For a ham and cucumber sandwich, not too bad (2syns) I am allowed extra a & b

Last edited:
21.13 really don't like this direction :-(
  • Breakfast:- Scrambled egg on toast
  • Lunch:- Bacon pasta salad (4syns) - was so hungry I couldn't even wait for the pasta to cook properly *sigh*
  • Dinner:- curry made by my lovely OH with rice & creme fraiche (4syns)
  • Pudding:- low fat ice cream (4syns) and a ploughman's (3syns)
Feeling a bit demotivated. Bloated and feel like my stomach weighs a ton, all I want to do is take a nap, but I'm on kennel maid duty for 4days now :-(

Total 15syns

Last edited:
First appointment with the midwife this morning. I don't think she will be too impressed with my 22st reading this am :-(
  • Breakfast:- eggs, sausage, bacon & toms with brown sauce (5syns)

I feel sick :-( and its not just because I ate a pop tart yesterday and I weigh 22.1 this morning. I'm going to go cry in a corner.........

• Breakfast:- Eggy Bread with banana and choc shot. Because I can!!! (1syn) _20160805_075951.JPG
  • Lunch:- HM Cous Cous (4syns)
  • Dinner:- beef mince curry (4syns)
  • Pudding:- strawberries with cream and choc shot and dib dab (8.5syns)
Total 17.5 syns

Last edited:
22.1 so 3lb on this week. Bit disappointed with that, but if you could see my stomach you would not be surprised, its HUGE, I look 7 months pregnant, not 2 1/2.
  • Breakfast:- sausages, bacon, egg (5syns)
  • Lunch:- chicken tikka salad (2syns) and a twister (4.5syns)
  • Dinner:- SW meal from iceland
  • Pudding:- low fat icecream with choc shot (5syns)
Total 16.5 syns

Last edited:
Hiya, I think your doing amazing, it's not surprising your scales are going up and down like a yo-yo, some days you will retain so much more water than others because of the pregnancy, just keep eating healthy and buba will thank you for it, Dieting whilst pregnant must be sooo hard, you can only do your best xxxx

OK so stomach totally disappeared overnight and I weigh 21.11 this am. All very strange, I don't feel pregnant at all now, hope everything is OK in there.
  • Breakfast:- sausages, egg and bacon (5syns)
  • Lunch:- Ravioli on toast (3.5syn)
  • Dinner:- Salmon and Spinach pasta from Pizza Hut and x3bowls of salad with blue cheese dressing (100000000000syns)
Mum treated us to Pizza Hut to thank us for dog sitting. Was yummy. We did get to witness some of that classy Boston violence through the window as a woman got punched in the face and the police and ambulance turned up. My mum said she's never going into town again lol

Last edited:
21.13 this morning, fun times :)
  • Breakfast:- egg on toast (2syns)
  • Lunch:- the craved after ham and cucumber on toast (2syns) I get extra bread narhnarh
Also craving tom and chorizo soup from my days on the weight watchers diet about 4yrs ago... It just popped into my head, but don't have the ingredients damn it.
Also hormones are kicking in, crying my eyes out at Water Aid advert so texted to donate, then when they phoned me to ask me to donate monthly I told them to f*uc* off and put the phone down....hmmmm I really rarely swear or be rude to anyone....honest
  • Dinner:- Steak, chips and coleslaw (4syns)
  • Pudding:- low fat icecream, strawberries and choc shot, dib dab (8.5syns)
Total 16.5

Last edited:
@marybobs Yes, Boston is the murder capital of the UK with more murders per population than anywhere else *sigh* we don't live in Boston, we live in the countryside, but its our nearest town for cinema/shopping/hospital etc

21.11 again this morning
  • Breakfast:- bacon, sausage, eggs (5syns)
  • Lunch:- ham & cucumber sandwich
  • Dinner:- the chorizo soup I've been craving, so wasn't worth it (6syns) plus a bagel with cream cheese (14synsish), a yoghurt (2syns) and two fairy cakes the kids made (12synsish)
  • Pudding:- dib dab (4.5)
Total = shut up and don't you dare judge me!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the pregnancy! My hormones have been going nuts recently aswell due to an op and I went off the rails at a rental car bloke because the tank wasn't full and he wanted me to bring it back 1/8th full like he gave it to me. I mean this is annoying but not enough for it to be my defense in a manslaughter case. Also crying at things like running out of mint sauce! Can laugh about it a while afterwards but at the time those blooming hormones are evil and can't believe how they kick in on you while you are not looking.

The water aid donate bloke deserved it :)

21.12 this morning. Feeling really full and bloated, regretting the binge eating yesterday...
  • Breakfast:- bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon (8syns)
  • Lunch:- WW salad wraps with ranch sauce (13syns)
  • Dinner:- peri peri chicken (4syns) and chips (6syns)
  • Pudding:-another x2 bagels *sigh* not buying anymore (16syns) and a honeycomb dessert (8syns) and a dib dab (4.5syns)
Total 59.5. Oh dear, was a super hungry day :-(

Last edited:
21.11 still feel bloated and horrible today, but run out of bagels so can only be a good thing!
  • Breakfast:- bacon, sausages & egg (5syns)
  • Lunch:- chorizo soup (3syns) & yoghurt (4syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Microwave meal
  • Pudding:- icecream and handful of Pringles (20syns)
Total 32 syns

Last edited:
A good day so far .... Just step away from the bagel aisle next time your shopping and you'll be fine haha, hope the bloating is feeling a bit better?

It all goes quite well until about 8pm, then it all seems to go horribly wrong :-( not surprised at the 1lb overnight gain. Still really bloated as well :-(
  • Breakfast:- crumpets and fried egg (9syns)

Back