Boofaloos Diary - Slimming with Slimming world!!!

I didnt get the job :( :( :(

They didnt ever get back to me which i think is extremely rude!!

So decision has been made on the diet front. I have joined slimming world online. I tried for the fifty millionth time to do CD and failed miserably so decided to have a complete change.

I have done SW once or twice before but never really understood the plan - this time i have spent ages making sure i understand it!!

So today is a green day. I have had my weetabix and banana and am looking forward to having a sensible lunch.
Dinner tonight is a vegetable stir fry with lots of rice/noodles depending what i have in the cupboard.

Have to admit to being a little worried about putting weight on now i'm eating - but as i havent done CD properly for ages i think i should be ok.

The loss may be slower at first but when your body re adjusts it should be fine hun, well done for making a big decision.

Shame about the job, but if you didnt even get a reply then maybe they weren't worth working for any way, so rude.

See you Friday x

Thanks vicky! :)

Am struggling to get my head around the diet so far so have contacted SW to talk to someone. I am a bit stuck as i'm a snacker and i'm not sure what i can snack on without ruining the diet!

Feeling a bit low now but am determined that it wont lead to cheating or pigging out on chocolate and biscuits. I want to break that habit and eat better foods. I'm convinced this will help me feel better in the long run anyway.

Im not up on Slimming World to help Im afraid, tried it when I was about 19/20 and lost loads but beer and vodka got in the way when I was that age!!!

Im very much a snacker, have only realised that since I started maintainence, wierd really, is fruit still free?? I snack on that at the moment, always take 2 portions to work every day.

Dya know, this eating lark is so bluudy hard innit, what about joining the SW club, mainly for the support and ideas about what to eat.

See you Friday x

Day 2 today and going well!! Having an original day and finding it so much easier.

Hey Vicky!! I dont want to join a club - i'm feeling a bit anti - social at the moment ;)

Fruit is free and so are muller light yoghurts - JOY!!!!!! I just feel a bit naughty snacking - even though i can!!!

I have gone over my syns today - ate some chocolate before working out how much it was - 23 syns!!!! Oh my goodness i nearly died. It was only a small amount as well!
Lesson learnt and i'm hoping as i only had 2 syns yesterday it wont ruin things.

I am loving the diet though - i spent ages last night printing out the foods i could have and studying it. I swear i could take a SW exam now and pass with flying colours!!!

My biggest worry will be weigh in next week. I have no idea how i can eat all this food and lose weight.

On to day 3 and i'm having a green day. Have decided not to have any syns today to make up for my over indulgence yesterday.

Had banana and weetabix for brekkie
fruit for snack
couscous salad and a muller light yoghurt for lunch
quorn sausages and mash with beans for tea. mmmmmm
Gonna make myself a fruit salad for tea and pour a muller light over the top.

Have drunk more water today which seems to be helping with the headaches i've been having. ALso it's filling me up so i'm eating less too.

Just have to work on my portion sizes now. I feel hungry so i make loads of free food - then it gets wasted because i cant eat it all.

Feeling happy and in control - i so hope this is working!!!

Have had a fantastic weekend - have done so so with SW. Havent stuck to it rigidly and so have that to work towards as weekends are hard for me.
Have lost about 4 lbs so far which i think is pretty good.

Need to try a bit harder at weekends - i just lose the plot!! Ah well, it can only get better.

Still loving SW but need to get some recipe ideas now as i'm getting fed up with the same old meals. Thats easy enough though as i'm an online member so they have loads of recipes i can look up.

Having vegetarian burgers, home made chips and sweetcorn for tea. It feels like normal food but is all free. YAY!!!! :D

Hi Helen

Glad you're enjoying sw, it's a great diet and something i'm tempted to do too... i worry about whether i'll be able to lose weight on normal diets now too. My problem is that i drink wine at weekends and on LL i can do that and still lose weight!

Good luck

Back