Boofaloos Diary - Slimming with Slimming world!!!

You're doing really well. Hang on in there!!

:)

You doing FAB FAB FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one mate, my DD is poorly, just been sick and throat is red raw, no school/work for tomorrow!!!!

Well done, keep me updated x

Where are ya hun, Im off work for the rest of the week with DD!!!

Hello all

Today has been fine. Had all my packs and 3 litres. Feel ok, a bit headachy still. I'm not in ketosis yet but have dropped 4lbs already so feel chuffed to bits!!

Took the kids to macdonalds and resisted. Was actually easier than i anticipated but i wont be doing it again. The kids need to eat better food and i need to save money.

Roll on day 4 though - looking forward to it. :)

Just a quickie as i'm watching BB.
I have had a planned day off today. I havent gone mad - have eaten some chicken. I knew that today would be hard sticking 100% to CD so decided to choose to have a day off rather than fail and then beat myself up about it.

I was actually surprised that the food i ate wasnt as good as I thought it would be and I missed my cambridge!!
Back onto 100% SSing again tomorrow. I still feel realy positive and am actually glad today happened - my head is definately in the right place now to lose the rest of my weight.

My new CDC is coming to see me on Wednesday. I am looking forward to getting weighed as it will feel more 'real' then. At the moment I dont feel like i'm accountable to anyone and can just please myself which although good in one way isnt in another - i'm sure you understand. :)

Off to finish watching BB now. Take Care and have a great weekend everyone!!!! xx

I woke up last night with the worst stomach pains, i've never experienced anything like it before and was in absolute agony. Stephen was really worried about me and sat up half the night looking after me. I took some pain killers and got a hot water bottle and after what seemed like ages the pains wore off.
They are now back again though - not as bad but it's still uncomfortable. I think it's the CD. I know it will pass and it will just be my body adjusting again but boy oh boy does it hurt.
I have had all my packs and 3 litres today but it's been hard cos i've felt so rough.

Might put a post up in the CD section to see if anyone else has suffered like this. I remember having something similar before but thought it was a stomach bug - now it's happened again i'm not so sure.

Anyway. Got on the scales today and another pound down. Feel very pleased with myself but also a little fed up as when i start with my new CDC the weight loss wont be as good as I will have already been doing CD a good week.

Done lots of exercise today - i wonder if that has anything to do with my stomach pains? Ah well at least i'll be skinny with excruciating pains soon. :D

Hey you, you are doing really well, congratulations.

There is a lot of stomach bugs going round, it could be that - but without the diorreah as you don't have much to get rid of iykwim?

Hope tonight is a better night for you.

Hello all,

Thanks thetimeisright. I feel much better today. Stomach cramps have almost gone now - maybe it was a stomach bug.

Got weighed today and have lost another pound. I'm not going to weigh again until wednesday when my new counsellor comes.
I have been having a few little nibbles here and there, think it's because in my mind my 'new start' is wednesday.
Had a good talk with DH today and feel positive about losing the weight. I had a dream the other night about being 9stone and it was amazing. I'd like to think it was a premonition and by summer i'll be there.

So my goal for tomorrow - CD 100% no nibbling and no sneaky cups of hot chocolate (made with water and skimmed milk, no sugar, so not too naughty!!)

Hope everyone is well. xxx

So far so good. Am just on my 2nd CD pack of the day. Struggling with the water so am going to put some flavourings in it as it's just not going down without.

Have decided to start looking for a job. Applied for a couple of things but will keep my options open until i decide what i really want to do.

Stephen is away until wednesday night - i'm hoping I wont find the lonilenss a trigger to eat. I'll just have to spend lots of time on here!!!!

you sure will, well done on your day so far, im feeling good today ;)

Hello all,

New CDC has been to see me today and she's lovely. Was so relieved. :)
Got weighed in jeans and was a bit more than i thought - but thats not surprising with jeans on!! Think i'll have to weigh in naked next time!! :D

Have a job interview today - telephone interview. AARGH!! It's job i would really like but i'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself as everything has it's negatives.

Am just having my first shake today. A warm banana - i love them. Also got loads of tomato soups - i have missed them so much. Cant wait to have one for lunch. :)

My CDC has told me to drink 4 litres of water every day - Oh my goodness, i struggle getting 2 down let alone 4!!!! Will try my best with this - am going to use flavouring for half of it i think. It's the only way i can manage.

Ok enough rambling - off to prepare for the interview. Wish me luck!!!!

Best of luck with the interview!! :D

I used to have to interview people and I hated it - I was probably more nervous than they were! :eek: If you can just be yourself and be friendly and chatty it makes the interviewers life much easier and they're more likely to have a good impression. ;)

I'm sure you'll ace it!! :D :D

Interview over and i got shortlisted!! YAY have another interview next week. Hopefully that will go well too.

CD isnt going so good, feeling suddenly fed up with it all. Will keep going but just feel like there has to be a better way to lose weight.

Hi Helen,

Well done on being shortlisted!!!

It is very hard to do a vlcd when your head is not in the right place.

You have done so well before, if you give it another week or so and see how you feel.

Have you got your size 14 jeans out where you can see them:confused:

I grew out of my size 16 jeans:mad: :eek: I have them now hanging on the front of the wardrobe door so that they remind me that I need to get back down into them.

I was reading over your diary and I also no longer want to be 'The Fat Friend':(

I feel a combination of desperation and determination to be slim this summer for sure.

Love Mini xxx

HI mini. Thank you. I am chufed with myself - just need to do well next week now!!

I will keep going with CD. I think i am just burnt out today, was up most of the night with the baby, and had the interview which zapped me mentally. Gonna take it easy but not blow it today and then give it my all.

I'm back in my 14s but only just!!! Another 1/2 stone off and they will feel much more comfortable.
I have the same feeling of desperation and determination - I dont want another summer to come and me feel huge and fed up.
I have set my short term goal at 11 1/2 stone by my nephews blessing on the 18th February. That gives me exactly a month to lose a stone.

Another week gone and my 6lb loss still stands - havent lost anymmore but at least i havent put on!!

For some reason cant seem to find the motivation to SS completely so have been doing a version of 1000 calories.

Am going to have a look at WLR web site - a friend of mine says it's fab and a lot cheaper than tesco ediets.

So all in all, i'm feeling fine - still on the weight loss journey but taking a bit more of a scenic route to lose this weight.

I gotta get my butt into gear or else summer will be here and i'll still be fat!!

I have my job interview tomorrow and i really, really want it. I wish i had lost more weight - i know I could have done if i'd have stuck to CD. I cant beat myself up about it but i do need to make a decision about what I am going to do now.

Although I love CD and am a huge fan I dont know whether i can do it again. In my mind i have a few options:

1. Do CD SS.
2. Use up the last 2 1/2 weeks worth of CD and move on to a different weight loss plan.
3. Do a combination of CD SS and 790 until goal.
4. Just forget about CD and join Slimming world.

I am going to think long and hard about my options. I have 43 lbs to go so giving in isnt an option. It's just time to change route i think.

So i've had my 2nd interview - have no idea how i've done. I couldnt read them at all so have no idea if i've been successful.
Have thought a lot about my diet and have decided to bite the bullet and SS again to use all my CD up.
Am not looking any further into the future - i need to get over this hurdle first. I keep thinking of something i was once told - stumbling blocks will be turned into stepping stones. I will get over this stumbling block and use it as a stepping stone to losign weight.
:)

Fingers crossed re interview Helen. When will you know the results??? Hope they offer you the job.

As for CD SS - it is so hard 2nd/3rd etc etc time round - see how you feel ... and if you can do it great - if not any of the other options you suggested look good - and will get you svelte for the summer sun!

I should know by the end of tomorrow at the latest. It's so hard because i would really like the job - I hate waiting, i'm not very patient!!

I am going to give CD a good go, I know it's going to be hard and I am scared but i need to just get on with it.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I will be slim for summer - it's gonna happen for me this year because this year I am going to MAKE it happen! :)

Back