*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

delighted to see you soooo positive today!!! and yes at 27 of course you can have a tantrum hee hee

i'm back ss'ing over this weekend be hook or be crook cos all my lovely clothes are starting not to fit :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

good luck with day one honey i'll be with ya on monday!!!

Love

Gen xx

Fab to see you back, as you know I am so proud of you.

Thanks for being so supportive whilst I was off line, needed it!!!!!!

Speak soon, enjoy the flicks x

Helen I am so glad you are back with us. I couldn't PM you back because my laptop is being as tempermental as I am at the mo so I am taking the oportnity to use a pc whilst I can :rolleyes:

I know this whole dieting experience is difficult but weight loss and then weight holding is a process. The bad days are part and parcel of this process and as long as you have more good day than bad you are winning :D You are definately winning and I am glad that you have remembered to put that over the top of these difficult times. Keep plugging away at it and treat yourself as you would treat others and YOU WILL GET THERE. ;)

Once again I just want to say thanks to you for inspiring me to go for my equestrian ambitions. It means so much to me.

I have Joy on loan as from Monday and it is thanks to you. You inspired me to go for my dreams and for that I can't thank yoiu enough and am forever in your debt :D

Chelle - Thank you for your support. I am drinking like there is no tomorrow!!! This diet does work and I do love CD just need to do what you say and work with it instead of fighting it!

Flopster - Darn chatterboxes. :( Hoping you won the battle. I had a hard time going to the cinema and not eating anything whilst i was there. I was shocked to find myself thinking 'if i nip to the toilet i can go buy some sweets too and eat them before going back in - stephen will never know' How deceitful, anyway have put in way too much effort today to ruin it for a few peanut MMs

Vicky - Thanks Honey!! Film was pants - thought i would find it amusing but definately 'male' humour. :rolleyes:

Chicken - SO pleased you have JOY. I am really chuffed for you. I know how happy it's made me and I just hope you feel as happy. Maybe i am too impulsive sometimes but I would rather regret things I have done than things I havent!!

Final update on today.

I have managed my first day SSing and to be honest feel shocking!! I do have a cold that my baby has kindly shared but I know it's carb withdrawl too. Have taken some pills and am going to tuck myself into bed in a minute.

Been to the cinema and survived without any food and just a bottle of water. Down side was i needed to go to the loo halfway through the film but was trapped in the middle of the row so had to hold it for nearly an hour!!!!

Feeling pleased i got through today but to be honest am scared stiff of tomorrow - i dont want to fail!! I need to use that in a positive way though and just deal with situations as they arise.
Ok i am rambling now so will stop. Good night guys!!!

Hows day two going hunny, am thinking about you loads.

I hope you are coping well.

It made me laugh that the film was pants, I would have hated it anyway!!!!

I am at work, so if you need a rant give me a call, off to a bonfire tonight.

I am sure you are doing really well.

Vx

HI Vicky and Chelle - Thanks for the support guys it is really appreciated. :)

Well i've managed to SS and am in ketosis!! :D Still feeling a bit ropey but think thats more to do with the cold now.

I am starting 790 today as I am off on holiday. Am looking forward to my 'meal' tonight -it's what has kept me going these last few days!!!

Think after my holiday I will stay on 790 now for the rest of the weight loss.
I have hated SSing and I know if my mind isnt truly in it I will give in eventually.

Looking forward to a lovely realxing holiday now. Take Care everyone, I will miss you all loads.

xx

Well done on getting back into ketosis.

Enjoy your holiday. See you Friday hopefully?

Miss you tons hun, have a smashing holiday, see you next week x

Back