Boofaloos restart

boofaloo ...how is it going today ? susan xx

I'm still 100% but for the last hour the old chatterbox has been niggling away at me to eat. It's always around this time of day when i know i've got to prepare the kids tea.
I'm doing egg, chips and beans tonight as to be honest it's my least favourite thing - the kids will love it though and i wont be tempted to eat it!!

I am losing my resolve to be thin - have no idea why my brain is telling me i'm fine as i am. I'm 5 stone overweight for goodness sake which is not good for me at all so why doesnt my stupid brain get the message and stop hassling me!!!!
Cant wait for hubby to come home i realy miss him - i hope he sees some difference in my weight although he has only been gone for 3 days!! :D

well done gal .......you made some good decisions ...... its chip night in our house on a thurs .........so if i can behave SO CAN YOU............. now don't let me down !!!! xx

got through chip night by playing in the arcade ........... x

YEAH!! good for you susan. I have to admit to eating 3 chips. :( BUT on the upside i spit them out again!! :)
They didnt taste good and have stregthened my resolve that i do really want to lost the weight. I feel shocking though - headachy, tired and very irritable. :(

Roll on day 5!!!

Hey, glad its going well thus far. Hopefully that will continue.

I'm a firm believer the first 3 days are the hardest as the body adapts to the changes. Getting over that is the worst part and from here on it is just you against your own mind.

Good luck :)

So - those chips - they have knocked me out of ketosis. :(

I dont feel it though as am not hungry at all today and feel like it's gonna be an 'easy' diet day. Am drinking all my water warm today as it's so much more comforting on a cold windy day like today.

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and it's looking good - i wont tell you what it is cos i get weighed for real on Monday so i have 3 more days to lose another pounds or two!!

I do have a bad stomach ache though - kind of like TOTM but i'm not due. Dont know whether it's diet related or not but have taken some pills to ease the pain.

SOOOO glad it's friday!!!!!! :D

My stomach ache has worsened - i cant decide if i want to be sick or go to the loo!! nice!!!

So far only had 1 litre and 1 pack . Feel really sick. :( Other than that though i'm fine!!!

Just a quick post to let you all know i'm doing fine. Diet is going well and i'm managing to stay strong!! Hope everyone is fine. xx

Hi Helen :D

I've just been reading through your thread and I'm really chuffed to see you again!

Well done for sticking with it. It ain't easy with kids around and you hubby away BUT you're doing it!!!

Lacey..xx :)

Another good day today although i havent drunk anywhere near enough water. Think i've only managed a litre and it's 5pm!!

Gonna crack on with that as i have my weigh in tomorrow - looking forward to it but scared too. I dont expect a huge loss if i manage over 3lbs i'll be pleased. :)

Feeling sad and angry. :(

Things havent really gone according to plan really. Due to a medical condition i am not allowed to do CD anymore. :( I dont want to go into why on a public forum but needless to say i'm fed up as all last weeks hard work was for nothing. :(
I lost about 6lbs but have put 4lbs of them back on already in just the last couple of days.

I am not dieting anymore - I cant cope with it right now. My plan is to just eat healthily and exercise using this diary as a place to record my food intake and exercise. I am still going to weigh in weekly but am changing my weigh in days to Wednesdays.

I think what's annoyed me the most is since i found out i couldnt do CD anymore i've binged - really binged, hence the weight gain. I cant keep doing this cycle of dieting and binging anymore.

I cant stand the way i look, the rolls of fat hanging over my trousers, my overweight face and arms that are just so disgusting. I have no energy and sweat when i do anything slightly strenuous. I cant go on like this anymore -I want to be gorgeous and sexy and attractive. I don't want to start my new job next week feeling like a fat failure - i need help!

I feel a bit better than yesterday - it's amazing what a good nights sleep does!!

I weighed in this morning at 13st 10lbs which is good. I have started the day as I mean to go on and am going to try to be positive.
I just keep repeating - I can lose weight without CD, over and over again. :)

A new day and a positive start. I have read through my last few posts and realise my negativity isnt going to get me anywhere.
I have done a bit of research and bought a really fab magazine yesterday that seemed to sum it all up for me. This isnt a race it's a journey. I have been so consumed in losing the weight quickly lately. Thats not what this is all about. I have to change who i am as far as food is concerned and thats not going to happen over night.
My husband made the point yesterday that i am a very determined person and once i set my mind to do something i achieve it.
I am going to put that determination and focus into losing weight and getting fitter.

Todays breakfast is Porridge oats made with water and raisins.

Lunch will be a salad

Dinner is sausage casserole and a jacket potato.

Well done Helen your positive attitude is shining through. You are right about the journey not the speed being important. You'll get there for sure and whenever it is it will be brilliant!

love

A bit of a lapse today as i have succombed to peanut m & ms. I dont really feel guilty and cant decide whether this is a good or bad thing!! I will do my 30 minutes davina work out later on and drink lots of water.

I have decided i need something sweet to look forward to every day - i have such a sweet tooth!! I am thinking along the lines of getting a treat size bag of chocolates and allowing myself one every night. The again i imagine i'd eat the whole bag in one go if the mood took me so maybe not a good idea!!

Had my porridge with water in this morning - it was disgusting!! I dont think it's the way forward no matter how healthy!! I am getting some skimmed milk!

I need to get some ideas on healthy snacks - something thats comforting in this cold weather.
Rice cakes, crackers. crispbreads, slima soups, fruit, cereal bars are a few i have thought of.

I have set myself a traget of losing 3 lbs this week - I'm aiming high!!!!

Hey you,. hope you are enjoying your day out!

I get loads of ideas from the slimming club section in here, theres some great recepies to try, and kids love them too.

speak soon x

Back