Boofaloos restart

Hi Helen

Have you tried "The One" milk. It tastes just like semi skimmed but has only the same fat as skimmed its lovely in porridge. I used it all the time xxx

Hope you are having a good day xxx

They sell that in Jacks in Brig, I use ot for work all the time, its nice x

Am going to the supermarket in a bit so will look out for it - thanks for the tips!!

So far so good at the moment. I'm managing to keep to an 80% 20% split of healthy foods and the not so healthy. I have started eating breakfast which is something i always missed before. I am definately less hungry by lunch time which is helping stop the over eating. The cold isn't doing me any favours as i am craving carbs but I am trying to limit them to just my cereals.

So all in all i feel much better :)

Still doing fine. Have had:

Breakfast: 1 slice brown bread banana

Lunch: celery and carrot sticks. 2 slices brown bread with scrape of low fat spread. Small piece of mty friends wedding cake

Dinnner: DH is making a pot roast for tea - i'll only be having meat and veggies with a small bit of gravy.will have some grapes for dessert.

Snacks: had a mini sausage roll and a hot drink. This is the only part of today i'm annoyed about. I was feeling a bit nibbly and gave in!!

Exercise will be going up to sort the horse out in a minute and then will maybe do a 30 minute davina workout later tonight.

Thanks Sam!!

It was weigh in day today and i have stayed the same. i'm pleased with this as i've started working and the food they provide is lovely!! :)
Food wise could be better - I am finding it hard to make sensible and healthy choices - i must do better!
I am however trying to do more exercise by walking the dogs twice a day as well as all my other activities!

So all in all not bad. Once my routine settles down a bit and i finish training and start my job properly i think it'll be easier to plan my day. Hope everyone else is doing fine - must go catch up. :)

Back