Boofaloos unit diet progress

B - bowl of frosties

L - banana, muller light yoghurt
2 rolls, wafer thin chicken, salad. 3 units
Pack of snack a jacks. 1 unit

D - tuna fillet, potatoes, vegetables 1 unit
s/c ice cream 1/2 unit

Thanks for that mini. It has reminded me that i musn't focu too much in weight but on what size of clothes i am.
I would like to be a size 12 and will remind myself when the scales seem to stick that i'm losing inches!! :)

Sarah - My horse is a sweetheart but even he makes me nervous sometimes!! I think having a break to have kids didnt help things and my confidence is only just starting to come back!!

I wrote down what i had planned for today but heres what i've actually eaten. I know i've gone over units today so will pull that back tomorrow. It's nice though to have what i want sometimes and just count the units. I do like this diet!!!

4 finger rolls – 2
butter – 2
cheese – 2
chicken – 1
salad – 0
2 bowls frosties
2 wagon wheels – 4
1 fairy cake - 1
bag of snack a jacks -1
muller light
banana
grapes

Total units 13

I have also drunk 4 pints of water and done 30 minutes exercise. :)

I'll be glad when the darned things are gone - they seem to have a voice of their own calling me form the kitchen cupboard - eat me, eat me!!!!! LOL :D

Feeling good today. I have set myself a limit of 5 units today as i went over yesterday and i want to try and save some units for a family do we have at the weekend. Lots of free foods today but no cereal. I od'd on frosties yesterday and the thought of them today is making me feel ill!!:jelous:

Hope everyone is well - c'mon TUDers lets kick some unit butt!!!!!

Todays food:

B - 2 slices toast (crusts so i'm assuming thick), jam. 1 1/2 units
fruit salad, muller light yoghurt. 0

L - 3 small bread rolls, chicken, salad 2 1/2 units
Snack a jacks 1 unit
Wagon wheel 2 units

D - spaghetti, veggies, quorn. 1/2 unit
SC ice cream 1/2 unit
muller light yoghurt 0

Total units 8

Water 4 pints
Exercise. Took the kids swimming but didnt actually 'do' alot other than make sure the baby didnt drown!!

hey hun!

Just catching up, came back earlier, mountaim of bleedin washing to do now!!! I am off Tuesday, so if you are bored let me know and Ill come over, we will get to meet b4 kids go back to school!!!!!

Vx

Hey vicky. That sounds good. I'll text you tomorrow! x

I've just had the most gorgoues chocolate biscuits. mmmm problem is they were 1 1/2 units each!!

So today i've acually eaten 18 1/2 units. That with yesterdays units is 31 1/2 units in 2 days!!!!
Just shows how i put all this weight on in the first place!!

Gonna have a no unit day tomorrow and then a low unit day on friday. After that it's back doing the diet properly ie not having a binge day! - and when i go to the supermarket I will not be buying biscuits in - well ones i like anyway. I would rather just avoid temptation altogether!!

Yay - the sun is shining!!

Was supposed to be having a no unit day today but took the kids for a picnic and decided to have some bread.

B- Frosties, skimmed milk
L - 1 pitta bread. half a bagel . fruit, muller light yoghurt. 1 1/2 units
D - Vegetable curry and rice 1/2 unit.

Snacks - fruit

Total units 2
water - nothing yet!!

Did you not have anything on your bagel or pitta? I love picnics x

I tend to eat my bread plain. I am too tight with my units to use butter!!

I'm really fed up today. I have worked out over the last 4 days I've had 67 units. I have had a hard few days though and have eaten things as i was feeling a bit down (DH works away and sometimes i find it quite tough on my own with the kids) It's usually late in the evening which is why havent written my food down on here.
I also got on the scales and have put weight on - 2lbs!! I now have to spend the rest of today and the next 3 days eating nothing but free food in the hopes that i'm still sticking to the diet so the weight will come off.

Chin up we all seem to be struggling a bit at the moment so long as we dont give up all will be ok xx

Instead of trying to undo the past 4 days why don't you draw a big line under it and start a fresh? Jigsaw say that as soon as you feel you have to severley restrict your food thats when the bingeing can start. I have to agree cos thats how I am.

Don't beat yourself up though. You've done nothing wrong!

Love Lou xxx

I think Lou lou is right - draw a line and start again mate. The 'joy' of the unit diet is that nothing is forbidden - if you are feeling that you have spend the next ## of days having no units you are going to feel deprived and unhappy. :hug99:

Glad my week is nearly over and i can start afresh tomorrow. I have stayed the same weight wise, which is to be expected as i have gone over my units this week.

I have been very tempted to go back onto CD for the quick weight loss but i know i cant stick to that - i'm finding it hard enough doing this!!

Looking forward to a good weight loss next week. I am definately going to go easy on cereal from now on it'll be a bowl for brekkie and thats it. I'm also going to try and use units up rather than eat lots of free food.But i am going to use my units for healthy things instead of treats.
This is all about me being healthier and this week i've been terrible at using my units for biscuits and chocolate. It's left me hungry and made me want to eat even more junk!!

Heres to a good week next week and a good weight loss!

Brilliant attitude! I'm taking some of your advice.

I tend to use my units for treats, but this week i'm going to start using them for things like avocado in my salads, or maybe a bit of garlic mayo with my tea. Basically non-chocolate treats and see how it goes!!

I am the same as you though boofaloo, I was tempted to try cd again. Must resist the temptation :D

Love Lou xxx

I know I wouldnt get past day 1 on CD and thats whats stopping me. I'd got to the point where i felt really low because i'd keep trying but wouldnt last past lunch time.

I have commited today to 100% unit diet for 1 week. I need to find out what i could lose if i give this my all.

Today i've had frosties for brekkie. I got the reduced sugar ones and they arent that nice. :( On the up side though it means i dont want to snack on them!! :D

I'm stuck in today as i have a flat tyre and cant get out to get it fixed. I have to wait until hubby comes home which wont be for ages! I've cleaned my downstairs loo and living room and have now lost the will to live - i hate cleaning! I think it's beacue i do a little cleaning job so sometimes it feels like it's all i do, plus with the kids at home it never stays tidy for long so i think it a bit pointless!!
Anyway i'm rambling - will go play some games in the arcade. :)

hey boofaloo!

chin up chick ... 1 day at a time and you'll find you've done a whole week without even noticing it!! I'm like you and struggle with CD - it is great for fast loss, but I just can't live without food. So here we are .... let's just focus on all the yummy foods we can have in moderation on TUD and knuckle down for some good losses!

I start tomorrow so let's get through the next week together!! I'll be relying upon you to keep me on the straight and narrow ... so you best not be a bad example!! PMSL!!!

Big hug
xx

Back