Boofaloos ww diary

oh p.s. when craving sweet things, some of my favourites (they are prob on the sticky already):

the "snack" or "fun" size cadbury bars - very helpful to buy the bag of these (in tesco) many are 1.5pts each (the mini kitkats, mini pkts of choc buttons etc..) and since they are the REAL thing (i.e. not low fat!! :D) I often find they give me my fix :)

a full size curly wurly is only 2.5pts, a crunchie 3.5 and a pkt of malteasers (my favourite cos lasts ages) 3.5

Hope you get a good result on Friday :)

Are full size Crunchies only 3.5?? I think Ill be getting a couple of those ;)

I dont drink tea or coffee so hot chocolate and fruit teas are what i tend to have most. I dont like options hot chocolate but as i'm finding my tastes changing things might change. :)

I am starting to get into a pattern of eating - i dont have brekkie as i'm too rushed in a morning and dont feel hungry at all - in fact i've treid eating and it just makes me feel really sicK.:(

I get in any time between 10.30 and 12.30 and have my main meal at lunch time - i'm usually starving by this point and i find if i dont eat a resonable meal i'll pick and snack all afternoon. My evening meal is usually something light as i work and am kept busy. I like to have a hot drink before bedtime and i'm getting better at resisting the biscuits!!

I just want the weight to come off so badly. Yesterday i wanted my hubby to pick me up - i was just messing about but the look he gave me was terrible. i know he didnt mean it and he came up with an excuse that he'd hurt his back but it made me feel so sad. If i didnt have a weight problem then i probably wouldnt have been so tetchy about it but you know how it is. You think everything is because your 'fat'. Sorry for the ramble. xx

aw I know, I can relate to that. Just keep that in your head each time you may feel like going over and know that if you stick to it, he'll be throwing you around in now time!! :D

Sandy! yep - full size crunchies! they are!!

Awww love, I really feel for you, it's horrible when you feel like that :( I do think as we're so aware of our weight we look into comments a lot more sometimes than we should. As the others have said, he'll be picking you up/throwing you around in no time.
Big hugs, you can do this.
xx

Weigh in was this morning. I maintained. Thats not too bad considering i had a 'blip' because of feeling ill. I'm back on track now though and hoping for a 2lb loss next friday. xx

well done on the loss hon i have had a mystery 4 pound gain xx

Last edited:
Hi sweetie ... well done on maintaining this week! We all have blips (well except starlight!!) so dust yourself off .. look ahead and off you go again!

xx

Things are going well this week. I have done well with eating however my downfall is counting the points. I know roughly how much things are and this is making me a bit lax about writing things down. I have been under my points most days this week as i have got a bit of a bug. Kids have been off today with it but instead of that being an excuse to eat I blitzed their bedrooms. Feel good now having achieved that and i'm sure the vigorous cleaning and copious amounts of sweat will help with the weight loss. ;)

I still want to achieve my 13st goal. I was hoping i would get there by crimbo but i'm not going to put pressure on myself - as long as i keep losing i dont care how long it takes to get to goal. What a break through - never thought i'd say that!!! Think it's finally clicked that it's gonna take time to do this sensibly!!

Hope everyone is well. Will go catch up now. x

Weigh in day today and i lost 1.5 lbs. I'm pleased with that as i have been a bit hit and miss with counting points. My resolve has been strengthened though and i'm aiming for 2lbs next week. x

well done again your doing fab xx

Nice one matey x

Thanks guys. Feeling pants today. Not sure why so will blame it on hormones! :)

Have caved in to the chocolate biscuits today. :( Cant really put my finger on why. I know i've gone way over my points today - think i've had 30 and i should only have 21 - oops.
I suppose though that WW is good for whe your having days like this - at least i know i can cut down tomorrow to make up for it. All is not lost and i can still achieve my 2lb target - just hope the 'want to eat everything in sight' feeling is gone by tomorrow!!

Ah well - Think it's gonna be a vegetable soup day tomorrow. :)

Hi Helen

Cut down on your points for the rest of the week and you will be fine hunni! That 1.5lbs loss was a good one!

xx

Back