Boofaloos ww diary

Thanks guys. I know you're right. I feel a bit fed up still. I have had a better day today and by tomorrow night will have made up for my biscuit eating. I just feel a bit over awed by how muchweight i have to lose and there are so many things i want to do when i've lost the weight that it's got me down a bit.
I worked out that it's gonna take me 18 months to lose all my weight at the rate i'm going - now in itself this doesnt bother me BUT I have days like yesterday and today where that feels like an awfully long time away. :(
I will bounce back, i usually do. I am going to start some aerobic exercise and some yoga to help things along.

Hi Helen

Remember me? Glad you are still on here. Sorry to read though you are struggling, I think we will struggle for the rest of our lives. Had a quick catch up with your diary and you are doing really well. I weigh a massive amount more than you now, and if you remember we started at more or less the same weight.

Well done you for keeping a lid on things - I know it won't seem that way but when you look at it against my huge gain this year then you will see how well you've done to maintain because I'm sure you were not much less than that last time I was on here properly.

Plodding on!! Stayed the same again. :( To be fair though i've had a run of illness and have been struggling. Am doing ok and am pleased i havent put weight on. Still aiming to be 13 stone and am plugging away until i get there. x

Back