Book Club

Yippee - such excellent service from Amazon - the book came this morning so i can take it on holiday with me!

Hels x

I ordered mine last night, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get here...

Hi folks, well I've just started reading the Lovely Bones when I was in a softplay with numerous kids. It's made me cry already! Oh dear! lol

My eldest wants to read it after me as her attention was grabbed by the cover blurb. Not sure if I should let her yet!

Not sure about that Isobel, that book is sooooooooo sad and I wouldn't let her read it yet, it is too much for a young person to deal with.

Now, don't forget you are supposed to be reading our book club book!!!

yeah, I am bossy!

Have a good weekend
Love Matty

Sorry....can someone remind me which books we are supposed to be reading!!! I am in the process of moving house but should be able to fit in some reading!!!..

Thanks hun....have just ordered my copy so will get reading soon...is there a specific date for us to discuss the book or is it as and when? It's just that I might disclose the ending before someone else has finished it???? :p

Amazon have sent out my book, it will be interesting how long it will take to reach me????

Really looking forward!!!

Matty hope you had a good weekend?

Have ordered my book, its being despatched so should be able to start reading on the removal van!!! :D

Hi All,
got my book will start reading it later today it looks interesting although probably not something i would normally have bought but i am looking forward to getting started ! x :D

Lucky you:D

I am still waiting, the post man came today, the dog nearly ate him alive and he had a present for me alright, my CD meals husband sent down.:)

My book came today and what a bargain it was!! It cost 1p (yes a penny!!!) from the used section on Amazon - plus £2.00 post & packing - and it is like brand new!! Result! :D

Happy reading

Hello Mini and all,

Yes, I had a good weekend, though very busy, was out at our marathon walk all day Saturday, up at 4.45am and not in bed until midnight, but it all went really well.

Great a few of you have got the book, so happy reading and let me know how you are finding it.

My daughter was home for the weekend and she brought me another Douglas Kennedy book called "The Pursuit of Happiness" which she says is excellent.

I have two foreign students staying with me at the moment, so don't get a lot of time for reading just now, but always like to have something beside my bed anyway.

Love Matty
x

My book came today and what a bargain it was!! It cost 1p (yes a penny!!!) from the used section on Amazon - plus £2.00 post & packing - and it is like brand new!! Result! :D

You did real well diva:D :D :D

Happy dance, happy dance!

My book arrived from Amazon, paid top dollar for it:rolleyes:

Will do the Diva on it the next time:)

So when I get a minute I will be reading!!!

Anyone else for joining the book club?

We are reading A Special Relationship by Douglas Kennendy...(I have not even started as yet)

Then we will discuss it under the bossy guidance from Matty:D

Back