Book Club

mine ain't here yet :(

Where are you getting yours?

I did not get time as yet to open it, but hopeully I might glance over it before going to bed.

It does look interesting...

Love Mini xxx

Hi All, great you are getting your books. And Diva, what a bargain you got, well done!

Will be in touch.
Love Matty

It certainly was a bargain as I have now finished the book as it was definitely a page turner!!! If anybody would like to read it and does not yet have a copy please PM me and I will send you mine....please feel free to pass it on again to whoever once you have finished reading it...:)

Looking forward to the discussion on this one...

Well Diva you have done well i have had mine a week and haven't had a chance to open it yet !

I will start on tues as i have 2 days off then so should read the lot !!!

Cant wait! i hate it when you read a book and you want to describe it and analyse it and nobody knows what your talking about i always do that to hubby and his eyes glaze over and then i know he is no longer there !!!! lol xxx

Hey Pam

If its not there....you're more than welcome to take my copy when you come over tomorrow evening!! Let me know....

Oooh, nice one Hels!!!! Maybe we can discuss it together...in secret! :D

Hi

Maybe I could join your club? Take my mind off food anyhow. I'll go buy it tomorrow, funny cos I have picked it up and read the blurb once or twice before; but ended up choosing something else. I've always got a stack of books ready to get into, I'm a bit of an impulse buyer and love hanging out in bookshops! Mmm, am I wierd?

Cheb,

Lovely to have you join us in the book club the more the merrier:D :D :D

This reminds me of what a poor student I was at times, still have not got past page 2...:(

Must say it does look like it is interesting.

I love bookshops and when I go into one I can forget about time...just love them.

Does this make me weird too:eek: :D

Cheb,

Lovely to have you join us in the book club the more the merrier:D :D :D

This reminds me of what a poor student I was at times, still have not got past page 2...:(

Must say it does look like it is interesting.

I love bookshops and when I go into one I can forget about time...just love them.

Does this make me weird too:eek: :D

I'm with you on this one Mini....my ideal "Get away from it all afternoon" is to go to Borders, grab a hot chocolate and while away the afternoon going through the books!!! Bliss!!! And has now reminded me that I'm overdue a visit!!!! :)

BTW, I've now passed my copy of the book onto Kamiknix! Is anybody up to discuss this book yet or should we set a date for discussion???

You can tell I'm keen can't you???? :p

Hon you are definitely an example of the phrase - the busier you are the more you achieve! You're bloody moving next week??? Why is it only me thats a screaming wreck and on at least 20 fags and a bottle of wine a day when i move!

Respect!!

Only just seen this thread....and I went straight to ebay and ordered it!!

I'll let you know when it arrives :)

Amanda
xx

Hi Amanda,

That gets me off the hook, cos' I am waiting on you:D

It does look like a roaring good read and I will get to it soon.

Love Mini xxx

BTW, I've now passed my copy of the book onto Kamiknix! Is anybody up to discuss this book yet or should we set a date for discussion???

You can tell I'm keen can't you???? :p

Give me a chance Diva:mad:

Wher has Matty gone:confused:

Have you moved or in the process of moving Diva?

If you love books have you got a home for them...I love the smell of books as well.:rolleyes:

We don't have any nice bookshops around here where you can have coffee and a read, we do in Galway...but I am sure in time we will catch up:confused: We do have nice book shops, minus the coffee...:(

Hiya Mini

I'm actually in the process of moving....am currently surrounded by at least a million boxes!!! We move on the 31st!!!

Have been going through my books but have so many that I think I'll leave that until we move! We'll be converting the garage into an office so, hopefully, will have plenty of space then....:)

Back