Booking a colonic for OH and myself...they're fab x

Cool Pashion, we'll be flooding these clinics....all the Minimins will be booking in LOL. They won't know whats hit them :)

Your losses are fabtastic. You're doing really well xxx

Let us know if you do book in for one x

Me and a friend went a couple of years back now i wasnt on the diet and she was and the lady said she was terribly constipated so they can tell ewwww!!! Is fantastic feeling after you feel all clean inside and for a while after didnt eat crap coz didnt want to spoil it xxx

Yeah Julie I was the same. So sure I wouldn't want to ruin all the goodness but the rubbish food crept back in....short term memory and all that lol. I know they can tell everything, we can't hide a thing.

So.......you're friend was on CD at the time? But surely we can't be that bunged up with the small amount we're having and the lack of rubbish (ha, was gonna say lack of crap...but that's a bit too true :) )

i will have to do my local research then and find somewhere decent....anyone know anywhere in Northants at all? Really want one now!!!!!
xxxx

Lizz that's funny! Had you thought of having one before? I can't help with location but just do some checks on them. Funny how this thread is keeping me occupied from eating! might go grab a mint tea x

its been something that has crossed my mind, but not for long!
I might reward myself for the not smoking with one....its all about being healthier so it makes sense to get all those nasties out your system.....!
A lot more motivated to look into it properly now i know i'm not the only one that wants a tube shoved up my bum! lol pmsl!!!
xxxx
xxxxx

I had to have an enema after DD was born, and it put me off for life lol!!
A colonic is probably much easier, but Id not been to the looo for 12 days and the b*gger came out sideways when it did, OMG, had to sit on a rubber ring for days :D I actually poisened myself with waste, will never let it go on that long again!

I do fancy that clean feeling, I was so poorly after I had DD, that the feeling after was amasing, so I imagine after a good clear out when feeling relatively normal is brilliant.

Cant believe I am sat here at 10pm talking about poo

What? Compared to being drunk and sitting up until 3am taking sh*t??? See, and people think you change everything for this diet! lol
xxxx

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouch Vicky. Thanks for sharing :) (ah it's great to have you around here)

Really a colonic sounds far easier and Lizz.....hahahahaha I'd prefer if it didn't involve have something shoved up my ass but hey ho......

Raaaaaaiiigght enough of that xxx

FOUND SOMEWHERE!!!!!
Its £60 for an hour and you get a sachet of Threelac (that i probably cant have on CD) to build up the bacteria's in your gut.....do you think this will knock me out of ketosis?
DH is looking for me and it seems they recommend having 2 or more sessions...i'm sorely tempted!!!!!
Might have to ponder that one....
xxxx

Well if you can afford it, it's best to do it 4 times a year. Just can't afford that but maybe one day when i'm rich and famous i'll do it :) go for it x

Reading this, I have found a local therapist and am seriously considering booking in for next week. I'm just not going to think about the details, or I'll get squeamish and back out.

Lunar Jim hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha lol whoops! Yeah that wouldn't be very nice. Yuck lol

I'll be booking ours on Tuesday as I have to sort a date out. How romantic for us. I offered him a facial or a colonic and he chose the 2nd :)

Back