Looking for some support and motivation. Please help?

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
Okay so just before Christmas I decided to have some time off the diet and I went a bit overboard. I weighed in at the new year about a stone heavier. After that I lost a chunk of what I had put on but the past couple of weeks I've been really struggling.

My nan was diagnosed with end stage cancer and doesn't have very long to live. She lives with my mum about two hundred miles away. This really affected me but whilst I wanted to comfort it, I think I just used it as an excuse to binge. Since then my eating has gotten out of control and this week is my hormonal week and I'm craving carbs.
I went to the co-op and spent about £13 of junk food and spent the last three days eating it. About the only productive thing I have done is joined a gym. I've had my first induction which was pretty short and I'm going again tomorrow evening. I'm meeting up with a girl from SW, having my strength induction and probably staying for an hour long circuits class. I'm aiming to eat really well from when I wake up onwards but I know it's going to be a bit of a struggle and I'm finding it difficult to forgive myself and move on, especially since I just had two pieces of toast with a load of pate, a slice of bread on it's own and a whole saucepan of pasta with some cheese on top.

Please give me some encouragement to forgive myself and someone PLEASE tell me I will still be able to reach my goal of at least 2 sizes down by the beginning of August. It's my boyfriend's 30th birthday then and we want to go to Egypt!
I want to look good for him but I also really want to do it for myself and push hard.

You can reach your goal hun but its gonna take some work

I know its a hard Time but finding comfort in food will only make you feel worse long term which you really dont want xxx

Why not get back off the junk starting with making some syn free junk food lol
Syn Free burger sw chips with cheese hex a and bacon on a 60g wholemeal roll hex B or my fave egg and sw chips xxx you can do it

Had a GREAT day today. Burnt around 1000 cals in the gym!!! I feeling EFFING AWESOME
Not going to throw this away. Bring on Sunday for the gym again!!!!

Back