Booo!!!!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Booo!!! Had to break the diet yesterday as poor little SS broke his leg, had to spend all day away from home, no bars or anything... Had a chorizo omlette, at least it was only protein but crossing fingers it won't ruin my weekly loss! Of course I'm not weighing until Day7 so I've no idea :( Scary!

Thanks Valentine, am dreading a gain!!! Little man is fine today, kids are soooo resilient! x

Awww :( I hope its on the mend very soon, poor thing..
As for what you have eaten, you chose well! Shouldnt affect ketosis so dont worry. xx

Hoping to God it doesn't have an affect on losses Bigun! Was really getting into the swing of it! Am just really trying to bear in mind what Bouncy Bride said about low calories being enough to lose weight regardless of ketosis...still ketosis makes things SOOO much easier! x :)

Aaawww bless I hope he feels better soon.

And like the others have said, what you ate was a sensible choice and I doubt it will affect your weight loss.

Poor wee thing - good to hear he bounced back so quickly!

As everyone else has said, you picked a good choice so fingers crossed for you it doesnt affect K!

I dont think you will gain, i dont think it will have too much of an adverse effect. Move on and perhaps keep a sachet and bar in your car or hand bag for emergencys

Back