Boo's Diary - Starting Again

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Back to my diary again :) I meant to post last night but had such a raging headache and after staring at a screen all day I really didn't want to switch the computer on so just had a early night.

I'm still 100% on play, yay go me! :D Last night I did roasted veg cous cous with Linda McCartney red onion sausages (free) it was seriously yum, I added a chilli to the cous cous to give it a kick and ended up having the rest for lunch today, although to be honest I think its irrated my stomach a little as my ibs is playing up something rotten at the minute, meh never mind it was yummy tho.

I'm looking forward to class on Thursday night and feel like I can really succeed this time although I know its going to be difficult at times. I recorded a programme which I watched last night called Obese a year to save my life or something like that and the woman on it was so like me mentally wise, lol that didn't sound right. What I mean by that is that this woman started any diet that she went on well and as soon as she's lost some weight say 2 stone she starts making up excuses in her head and to people around her to the point that she comes of the diet and puts on all the weight she has lost. The things she was saying to her husband about why she needs to eat certain foods or justifying why she is cheating was so like me.... It really brought it home to me.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE FAT ANY MORE!!!!

Sooo .... what am I going to do about it?? Stick to the plan, simple really isn't it, I mean it when I say I don't want to be fat any more I really, really don't. :argh:

Right now I've had my say lol, think I'm going to have a quick look round Minimins then early night. I've worked so many hours these past few weeks I think I need some time off, could do with a holiday although that won't be happening unless I win the lottery!!

Anyhoo, this ends my diary entry for today Boo xxx

Just another thought, I think I will post my food intake too, so here's what I've had today..

Breakfast

2 Sunnybix (b) with skimmed milk (a)

Lunch

cous cous with roasted vegetables
pineapple
activa yogurt

Dinner

Cheese (a) and mushroom omlette with salad
Hi-fi bar (b)
kit kat 5 1/2 syns
crisps 4 1\2 syns

A really nice eating day today Boo xxx

:bliss: :bliss: Boo is back :bliss: OMG I missed you lovely lady :D Here to magic some positivity into your diary :giggle: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Jackie how are you hun? Its so nice to see you :bighug:lordy its been a while since we've spoken I see your doing really well you must be really pleased :) is everyone still around? Catch up soon Boo xxx

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Its Wednesday so half way through the week, hoorahh! Lordy I know I'm wishing my life away but I am in dire need of a break.

Still 100% on plan and I'm really pleased with that it has been difficult this evening because I feel so tired I realy could comfort eat but, and I mean this, but I am not going to, the only person who can keep me on plan is me so I'm just going to have to knuckle down and get on with it.

Here's my food for the day;-

Breakfast

2 sunnybix (b) with skimmed milk (a)

Lunch

3 quorn ham style slices (not sure if this has syns or not will have to find out)
salad
chopped mango

Dinner

Pasta with brocolli and pesto sauce 30% less fat from Asda (I think this is 1 1/2 syns per tbsp) with grated cheese (a)

Hi-fi bar (b)
Snack-a-jacks cheese and chive I think they are 5 1/2 syns

ooooh I've just realised I'm guessing some of my syns so I'd better go find out how much they have come to today.

Boo xxx

:wavey: hello lovely Boo :wavey:

I am well thankyou, still plodding along. Along way to go but lots achieved so far :DI haven't lost much weight yet just inches but thats fine as they weight just has to follow at some point doesn't it :giggle: I mean I can't be a size 14 at 15 stone something :eek: :giggle:

Well done on your 100% so far. Did I read you are now veggie? or am I imagining it? If so you have to subscribe to Ermintrude's thread in the food diary section. She does use some meat but most of her meals are veggie and she has some fab ones :)

Hows everyone? How is Mr Boo?

Hope today is a good one :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Boo.

There's also Sarah - the final countowns diary. She was a veggie but has just started eating meat again but the first part of her diary might give you some ideas :)

Welcome back Boo.

There's also Sarah - the final countowns diary. She was a veggie but has just started eating meat again but the first part of her diary might give you some ideas :)

Hiya Tilly :) how's you today hun? Thanks so much on welcoming me back, I've been a veggie since January but am deciding whether to eat fish and maybe some meat just because it will be easier on the cooking if I just cook one meal a night, will definately look up Sarah's food diary, thanks for the tip, most probably change my mind tomorrow and stay a veggie lol what am I like! Boo xxx

:wavey: hello lovely Boo :wavey:

I am well thankyou, still plodding along. Along way to go but lots achieved so far :DI haven't lost much weight yet just inches but thats fine as they weight just has to follow at some point doesn't it :giggle: I mean I can't be a size 14 at 15 stone something :eek: :giggle:

Well done on your 100% so far. Did I read you are now veggie? or am I imagining it? If so you have to subscribe to Ermintrude's thread in the food diary section. She does use some meat but most of her meals are veggie and she has some fab ones :)

Hows everyone? How is Mr Boo?

Hope today is a good one :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, your doing really well I can remember when you first started how you never dreamed you would be able to do it and look at you now, your doing really well and yes the weight will start to come off if you are losing all those inches.

I am a veggie although on the verge of returning to eating meat as it would be easier for family meals although I've gone right of meat, it wasn't due to anything else no moral thing or anything, Mr Boo is about the same but has put on a lot of weight so that is another reason to go back to eating meat and just cook one sw friendly meal a night until we are all back to being slim jims lol I will definately look up Emmitrudes diary it sounds interesting. Hope your having a good day too Boo xxx

Thursday 17 May 2012

Just got back from club and have lost 4lb and I'm really pleased, it feels good to be back and it feels good to be speaking to my old minimins pals again, today has been a good day :)

Club has been really good although there is one woman who goes there that is so loud and trys to dominate the whole group - grrrrr! I shouldn't let it get to me but it does :sigh: I'm hoping she's going to get fed up and not come again but I've got a feeling she treats the night as her little social gathering so I can't see it happening any time soon:cool:

Also I've made a big decision today and its based on a number of reasons, I think I'm going to start eating some meat again, I'm going to list the reasons so they are clear for me and not just floating round in my head if that makes sense.

1. It means making just one main meal a night for the whole family instead of 2

2. Mr Boo's weight would be helped if I did sw friendly meals for everyone instead of the frozen chips etc he has been eating

3. More choices for me food wise (mind you not sure if this is a reason to be honest)

Mainly I am doing this for Mr Boo because he has a number of health issues and is registered disabled and having extra weight on is not doing him any good at all.

Right I think this is me for the night, its nearly 10.30 pm and its time for my bed. Good night everyone Boo xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Excellent loss boo xx

Thanks Emma hows you? Boo xxx

Yeah im gud hun wasnt impressed with wi i got a sts! But ive set myself a plan and im bak to the gym today x

Hiya Emma, you'll soon get going again with your weight loss going to the gym, I'm going back tomorrow, I did try going Wednesday night, got to the gym afterwork pulled out all my gym gear and yup only one trainer! doh!! I've got Zumba on Sunday and there's a new tap dancing class starting up for adults which I might join should be fun! Boo xxx

Friday 18 May 2012

The sun is shining today! Well for a little while at least and I've managed to get on here at lunch time hoorahhh! :D:D

I definately more in control of the plan now and feel more settled back into the routine of it, it does feel good to be back.

I was going to the gym tonight but I'm think I'm stretching things a little too far and I'm concious that I want to make the effort into slowing down a little after the heavy work loads I've been through this past few weeks. So its home early from work (hopefully), cook a nice spag bowl then relax, well thats the plan anyhoo.

Right I'm off to have a look around and hopefully I'll be back later Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Emma, you'll soon get going again with your weight loss going to the gym, I'm going back tomorrow, I did try going Wednesday night, got to the gym afterwork pulled out all my gym gear and yup only one trainer! doh!! I've got Zumba on Sunday and there's a new tap dancing class starting up for adults which I might join should be fun! Boo xxx

Oh no thats a nightmare! I hav drove to the gym before n forgot my bag lol my OH sed i wud forget mu head if it was screwed on he says im a right typical ditzy blonde lol

Oh no thats a nightmare! I hav drove to the gym before n forgot my bag lol my OH sed i wud forget mu head if it was screwed on he says im a right typical ditzy blonde lol

Hahaha lol well I used to be blonde so maybe its true Boo xxx

It's official I'm a veggie and I can't really eat meat, I just don't like it anymore :sigh: I tried to eat it today and I'm just forcing myself, I'm not happy and my tummy isn't that happy too, so looks like i'll be cooking 2 sets of dinners for the time being. I'm going to look at Sarah's food diary and Ermuntrudes diarys to get some ideas because I get stuck for ideas for lunch and dinner. Not a happy bunny tonight :( Boo xxx

boo68 said:
It's official I'm a veggie and I can't really eat meat, I just don't like it anymore :sigh: I tried to eat it today and I'm just forcing myself, I'm not happy and my tummy isn't that happy too, so looks like i'll be cooking 2 sets of dinners for the time being. I'm going to look at Sarah's food diary and Ermuntrudes diarys to get some ideas because I get stuck for ideas for lunch and dinner. Not a happy bunny tonight :( Boo xxx

Oh dear :( i hav to cook 2 sets ov teas most nights as my daughter is sooo fussy!!!

Back