Boo's Diary - Starting Again

Oh dear :( i hav to cook 2 sets ov teas most nights as my daughter is sooo fussy!!!

Hiya Emma lol well I'll just have to get used to eat cos there is no way that Mr Boo will be turning into a vegetarian in this life time lol Boo xx

Will he not just hav the occasional day without meat for his tea then its not as much stress everyday?

Hiya Emma yes I'm doing him an injustice he's not that bad but I can understand where he is coming from. How's your weekend going? Boo xxx

Saturday 19 May 2012

I love the weekend! :) Today I've been to Asdas and stocked up on the weeks food, gotta go back later as I've forgoten the eggs doh!!

I feel a lot better after making the final decision that I'm not eating meat, I've bought some bits and pieces and decided that I will most probably use at least half of my syns on my lunches and dinners.

I also bought a new microwave today as our other one broke last week, thought I could get away without having one and didn't realise how often we do use it. I spent a bit extra and got a whirlpool one my kitchen is quite small and this one is compact and can be put in a corner, it also steams as well which I thought would come in handy and its red!! :D:D

Right I guess I'd better go and get those eggs, I love having them for my brekkie! :D Boo xxx

Here's my new microwave
images
:D:D Boo xx

Last edited:
Ooohh i love ur new microwave my fav colour is red :)
Erm well my weekend is abit boring tbh the OH has gone to coventry to play in this football tournament and wont b home till the early hours my little girl has a betta social life than me she went school disco last night 2 kids parties today and we r going to the village fete tomoz!

Ooohh i love ur new microwave my fav colour is red :)
Erm well my weekend is abit boring tbh the OH has gone to coventry to play in this football tournament and wont b home till the early hours my little girl has a betta social life than me she went school disco last night 2 kids parties today and we r going to the village fete tomoz!

Hiya Emma I had to giggle about your daughter having more of a social life than you, its the same with me tho my daughter who's 20 now lives in Torquay and my son who's 18 had a party last night and didn't get home till 10 am this morning (lordy knows what he was doing although I don't really want to know lol) your village fete sounds nice I live in East London so no village fetes for me Boo xx

boo68 said:
Hiya Emma I had to giggle about your daughter having more of a social life than you, its the same with me tho my daughter who's 20 now lives in Torquay and my son who's 18 had a party last night and didn't get home till 10 am this morning (lordy knows what he was doing although I don't really want to know lol) your village fete sounds nice I live in East London so no village fetes for me Boo xx

I live in near manchester and i wudnt say it was a village but apparently it was built for the miners families and had a shop and chippy and school and a village club aswell as a village green theres only 100 houses but its just off a main rd up a lane lol my mate takes the mick outta me sayin its a rd off an estate not a village hehe :)

I live in near manchester and i wudnt say it was a village but apparently it was built for the miners families and had a shop and chippy and school and a village club aswell as a village green theres only 100 houses but its just off a main rd up a lane lol my mate takes the mick outta me sayin its a rd off an estate not a village hehe :)

Lol that did make me giggle Boo xxx

love that microwave Boo. Its really unusual isn't it? I feel your pain cooking more than one meal I have to do this alot as Charlie is fussy. I brought her up to try stuff but will she :rolleyes:

I have to admit lately I eat far less meat that ever enjoying the veggie options more and more but the boys and Gary do like their meat. Hard isn't it? :bighug:

Hope you are having a good weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma_partington27 said:
Hehe i am here to entertain :) hows ur night? Im watching beauty and the beast lol

Hiya Emma my night's ok I've saved some sins for wine so its all good lol xxx

JackieN said:
love that microwave Boo. Its really unusual isn't it? I feel your pain cooking more than one meal I have to do this alot as Charlie is fussy. I brought her up to try stuff but will she :rolleyes:

I have to admit lately I eat far less meat that ever enjoying the veggie options more and more but the boys and Gary do like their meat. Hard isn't it? :bighug:

Hope you are having a good weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie my weekend is good how's yours? I have no reason why I turned veggie guess I had a few weeks of green days and its just stuck now I'm happy being a vegeterian happy in my own skin I guess as for the meals yes its hard but something we just do. Hope your weekend is going well boo xxx

Sunday 20 May 2012

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon.... Lovely :)

This morning I got up early and went with mum to zumba for an hour then swimming, I was a bit worried about how I'd get on because I haven't been to the gym for a couple of months and I know my fitness level has dropped but I did ok and did manage to jump around a bit lol

I've also discovered something to eat which I love and its quite filing and quite yummy and only 2 syns for the pot. Total 0% split pot greek yogurts, I think the blueberry one is only 1 1/2 syns, heres a piccy.

images
Serioulsy yummy!

Not sure what I've got for dinner tonight but here's what I've had so far..

Breakfast

Slices slices of wholemeal toast (b) from a 400g loaf
scrambled eggs

Snack

Banana
Apple

Lunch

A pouch of Tilda lime and corriander rice (2 syns)

Snack

Pof of total 0% greek yogurt with strawberry (2 syns)

Now for some serious lounging on the couch :D Boo xxx

Really hungry tonight and I don't know why, meh well maybe I do.... Didnt really have a filling meal tonight just a plan 'ol bean salad and I guess where I'm just sitting down its a case of I'm bored lets eat. Thankfully I've only had a little nibble on a couple of things so its fingers crossed that it doens't affect my weight loss, anyhoo I shall carry on. I've got doctors in the morning so will be in work late, might pop into Asdas before and get more of those greek yogurts which I've fallen in love with, lol bet I can't stand them in a few days after I've overdosed on them :p

Gym tomorrow, it was a great feeling working out today, can't wait to get back into the swing of things Boo xxx

Right I'm off to bed before I raid the cupboards! Looking forward to breakfast lol:4635::4635::4635:Boo xx

Monday 21 May 2012

Its been a really weird day today and I'm feeling a bit down and I can't seem to shake it.

I went to the doctors today because I've been having really heavy periods and the last four months they have become painful, I even get some pain inbetween periods so just wanted to get them sorted out.

Well I had to have a blood test, pregnancy test (this would be a micracle! and no I'm not) and had to book for an ultrasound scan. As I handed over the form at the clinic to make my appointment I noticed that one of the blood tests was for ca125 (think I got that right) and I know what thats for. I know they have to test for everything but I can't stop thinking about it now. I know I should just get on with things, which I have today but I just don't feel great today now.

I've stuck to plan and went to the gym after work but felt really crappy because I guess my head is all over the place, did 40 minutes then drove home. Just had dinner and to be honest I'm ready for bed.

Sorry this is a bit of a downer post, I promise that from tomorrow it will be a lot better, at least I've got the ball rolling on it now and the doctor has given me some tablets to take when I'm on my period to stop the heavy bleeding.

Anyhoo signing off now Boo xx

Back